Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169432
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y570 bios 2.10
#11
Shocked 
Someone claims to have modded the 2.10 bios here: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post644844

Unfortunately it is white-list removal only, but a step in the right direction. I don't have an unlisted card to try at the moment. If anyone tests this bios please post your result. Thanks!
find
quote
#12
Serg008 and bearfight

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Bios comes with my new Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 very well, now only enable advanced menus.

Thanks.
find
quote
#13
Information 
You're welcome, but all I've done so far is make a little noise! Tongue

The big thanks goes to Serg008 over at MDL for doing the real work! Thanks also to you mubo, for the confirmation. Correct me if I am wrong, but anyone attempting the advanced menu unlock should now use Serg008's 2.10 whitelist-free bios as a starting point. Please find the original link + alternate mirror below.

Serg008's original rghost link is here: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570_47cn32ww(v2.10)__WL.rar
Mirrored here, just in case: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570_47cn32ww(v2.10)__WL.rar


I'll report back here if I come across anything related to a 2.10 menu unlock. As always, feel free to PM me for whatever, whenever.

-DD

*As a model-related side note, I can confirm that the Y570 will run 16GB RAM. The system specs say it tops out at 8GB, but myself and several others are running 16GB at full speed (1333MHz). The bios info will say 6384MB installed, but this is false. 16GB = 16384MB; apparently there's just no room for all five digits. Both Linux & Windows recognize and utilize the full 16GB. Also, don't be alarmed if the clock speed shows 667MHz instead of the expected 1333MHz. This is normal for dual-channel RAM: 666.5MHz x 2 = 1333MHz. Don't waste money on 1600MHz; the Y570 bus tops out at 1333Mhz. Apologies to management for going off-topic, but I know many Y570 owners are curious about this and there aren't a lot of solid answers out there yet.

(10-14-2012, 03:50 AM)mubo Wrote: Serg008 and bearfight

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Bios comes with my new Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 very well, now only enable advanced menus.

Thanks.
find
quote
#14
Is There any Progress in the Hidden Advanced Menu yet ???


I hope we get it unlocked, It will be really a BIG HIT Smile...




(10-16-2012, 07:50 AM)bearfight Wrote: You're welcome, but all I've done so far is make a little noise! Tongue

The big thanks goes to Serg008 over at MDL for doing the real work! Thanks also to you mubo, for the confirmation. Correct me if I am wrong, but anyone attempting the advanced menu unlock should now use Serg008's 2.10 whitelist-free bios as a starting point. Please find the original link + alternate mirror below.

Serg008's original rghost link is here: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570_47cn32ww(v2.10)__WL.rar
Mirrored here, just in case: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570_47cn32ww(v2.10)__WL.rar


I'll report back here if I come across anything related to a 2.10 menu unlock. As always, feel free to PM me for whatever, whenever.

-DD

*As a model-related side note, I can confirm that the Y570 will run 16GB RAM. The system specs say it tops out at 8GB, but myself and several others are running 16GB at full speed (1333MHz). The bios info will say 6384MB installed, but this is false. 16GB = 16384MB; apparently there's just no room for all five digits. Both Linux & Windows recognize and utilize the full 16GB. Also, don't be alarmed if the clock speed shows 667MHz instead of the expected 1333MHz. This is normal for dual-channel RAM: 666.5MHz x 2 = 1333MHz. Don't waste money on 1600MHz; the Y570 bus tops out at 1333Mhz. Apologies to management for going off-topic, but I know many Y570 owners are curious about this and there aren't a lot of solid answers out there yet.

(10-14-2012, 03:50 AM)mubo Wrote: Serg008 and bearfight

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Bios comes with my new Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 very well, now only enable advanced menus.

Thanks.
find
quote
#15
Lenovo Ideapad Y570 : can u please unlock advanced menus
Serg008 removed the whitelist CAN SOMEONE UNLOCK THE ADVANCED MENU PLEASE >>>>

Modified Bios:
Lenovo IdeaPad Y570_47cn32ww(v2.10)__WL.rar
http://rghost.net/40744782

find
quote
#16
Any news yet on an unlocked 2.10 bios for my Y570?
find
quote
#17
(07-23-2012, 02:23 AM)bearfight Wrote: For those who would say otherwise, 2.10 is absolutely the official latest BIOS, regardless of what is posted on Lenovo's English support site. My Y570 shipped with 2.10 over 3 months ago. In addition, it's required for the Intel turbo boost to function properly. I was shocked when I read about other owners on older BIOS revisions overheating, dropping frames, having to disable boost or set CPU to 80% in power options, etc... I can say with prime95 confidence that my Y570 is rock solid on 2.10 and always has been.

I have all the files needed to get started. It took some random clicking and a spot of luck to download the official 2.10 file from the Chinese language site, considering I do not read any Chinese xD... I will rehost and link the official files below in their original EXE and also extracted to a zip for convenience, along with a Universal BIOS Backup dump of my Y570's 2.10 .fd file and ACPI tables, for any friendly BIOS expert that wishes to help. Be sure that I will participate actively and provide feedback long after the unlock. I do try not to be a complete leech. Angel


OEM Lenovo Y470/Y570 2.10 BIOS EXE Installer - WIN7x64 (IQY0210AX64.exe)

OEM Lenovo Y470/Y570 2.10 BIOS EXE Extracted - WIN7x64 (IQY0210AX64.zip)

MY Y570 2.10 .fd DUMP and AcpiTbls.rw (47CN32WW(V2.10).zip)
Now is a last version 47CN34WW(V2.12) But where to download it?

One person came to replace the motherboard with version 2.12 47CN34WW for Lenovo Y570. But where to download it?
find
quote
#18
FYI, I no longer own a Y570 and there was zero traction on this so I reclaimed the space in my dropbox some time ago. Meaning, links in this thread will no longer work. I was sent a PM asking for the 2.10 BIOS, so I'll upload it here in case anyone else is looking for it.

The zip file contains an the official Lenovo exe. It is a self-extracting 7zip file that contains everything needed to flash a y570 or y470 to official bios 2.10. This bios is OEM Lenovo; no changes made.


.zip   IQY0210AX64.zip (Size: 3.54 MB / Downloads: 461)
find
quote
#19
(04-19-2013, 04:12 PM)bearfight Wrote: FYI, I no longer own a Y570 and there was zero traction on this so I reclaimed the space in my dropbox some time ago. Meaning, links in this thread will no longer work. I was sent a PM asking for the 2.10 BIOS, so I'll upload it here in case anyone else is looking for it.

The zip file contains an the official Lenovo exe. It is a self-extracting 7zip file that contains everything needed to flash a y570 or y470 to official bios 2.10. This bios is OEM Lenovo; no changes made.
Thanks!
find
quote
#20
I just downloaded the WL removal bios from @bearfight and it works great with my Broadcom BCM94322HM8L wifi card.

Dual-booted Y570 OSX & Win7
Lenovo 2.10 Bios WL removed

Wifi works great on both OS's! Thank you guys!

[Image: 3434134751.png]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)