Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224194
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y570 bios 2.10
#21
Hello friends ..and not friends. Now i have 9 items in Y470 (64) menuWink
Many thanks to BDMaster from mydigitallife. He removed file, but his post is great.

.bin   IQY0212A.bin (Size: 2.5 MB / Downloads: 172)
find
quote
#22
(09-17-2014, 12:42 PM)Martmath Wrote: Hello friends ..and not friends. Now i have 9 items in Y470 (64) menuWink
Many thanks to BDMaster from mydigitallife. He removed file, but his post is great.

Does it have whitelist removed too?
find
quote
#23
I have used Y470_Y570_47CN34WW(V2.12)_WL_&_WL_UEFI.zip as base...I don't understand chinese language, but intuition says that this is true...
find
quote
#24
I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!
find
quote
#25
(10-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Paladyr Wrote: I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!

Here is the UEFIPatch Tool's Patch for 47CN34WW(V2.12) and the Generalized Bios Mod NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/58681753

http://rghost.net/58681763

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(10-23-2014, 03:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Paladyr Wrote: I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!

Here is the UEFIPatch Tool's Patch for 47CN34WW(V2.12) and the Generalized Bios Mod NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/58681753

http://rghost.net/58681763

Regards

Thanks so much! Did you just mod the latest BIOS really quick?
find
quote
#27
(10-24-2014, 04:58 PM)Paladyr Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 03:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Paladyr Wrote: I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!

Here is the UEFIPatch Tool's Patch for 47CN34WW(V2.12) and the Generalized Bios Mod NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/58681753

http://rghost.net/58681763

Regards

Thanks so much! Did you just mod the latest BIOS really quick?

Yes I can do It quickly as I have AutoMod Patch (UEFIPatch Tol CodeRush) for many Bios laptop model.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
(10-25-2014, 03:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 04:58 PM)Paladyr Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 03:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Paladyr Wrote: I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!

Here is the UEFIPatch Tool's Patch for 47CN34WW(V2.12) and the Generalized Bios Mod NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/58681753

http://rghost.net/58681763

Regards

Thanks so much! Did you just mod the latest BIOS really quick?

Yes I can do It quickly as I have AutoMod Patch (UEFIPatch Tol CodeRush) for many Bios laptop model.
Regards

How do I apply the patches?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#29
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...and-editor

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for your Bios use this one !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file and drag&drop on UEFIPatch.exe (the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

https://github.com/LongSoft/UEFITool/rel....4_win.zip

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/59516316

Update from pure DOS with USB-bootable stick
See how to make one here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Copy the "Modified" folder contents into the stick and boot in DOS mode and
Run Flash.bat to update.

Don't touch Video Settings or Disable Video Card It will Brick laptop !!!

Please post results.
This mod for your PC only!!!

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
I kinda want to try this if the links where still active.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)