Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224576
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 413
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309739
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61968
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169343
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 710-15ISK unlock
#1
Lenovo Yoga 710-15ISK

InsydeH20 REV. 5.0

If someone could unlock this for me, you'd be my hero, no lie. Wink 

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/ds112987
find
quote
#2
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
find
quote
#3
Music 
(09-17-2016, 12:10 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
From what I hear, the program can only be run on systems below Windows 10. Is there any way I could give you a results file that would mean something? I tried loading Windows 7 from a jump drive, but the system does not allow me to boot into a USB drive without eventually giving me a boot sector error. (I can't seem to boot any OS from USB for that matter) The settings I have in my current BIOS (At least the ones I can toggle) appear to be correct... Anything I can do? Dodgy

Here are my BIOS settings which lead to Boot Sector error: http://imgur.com/a/ZT4yC

Here's my results if it means anything: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k2bax0
find
quote
#4
use LiveCD win 7 run http://rgho.st/6qQM48kNs and report
find
quote
#5
(09-17-2016, 12:10 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Lenovo Yoga 710 IKB unlock
Hi,
I would have needed a little help!? 
I have found a solution to unlock Lenovo Yoga 710 IKB (Kaby Lake) inside. With a key combination, and there are tons of options to choose different settings. So I do I need separately to run bios unlock and get pass to ´white list´ or can i only change settings inside insydeH20 utility?
I need to change to another wifi. heres some pictures from insydeH20 utility.

Thank you so much for your help Smile
Good day!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#6
(12-29-2016, 01:28 AM)Tomba81 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 12:10 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Lenovo Yoga 710 IKB unlock
Hi,
I would have needed a little help!? 
I have found a solution to unlock Lenovo Yoga 710 IKB (Kaby Lake) inside. With a key combination, and there are tons of options to choose different settings. So I do I need separately to run bios unlock and get pass to ´white list´ or can i only change settings inside insydeH20 utility?
I need to change to another wifi. heres some pictures from insydeH20 utility.

Thank you so much for your help Smile
Good day!

What's the key combination to unlock the BIOS?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)