Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 58
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 135
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222035
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118895
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6640
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308929
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61716
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20094
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168798
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6127
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5619
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60927
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274804
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

[REQUEST] Lenovo x121e (Intel, 8QETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi

The laptop suffer from random overheating issue and would like to have the latest BIOS firmware installed to test. Currently using an OEM Sierra MC8775, mod BIOS version 1.14.

Thx


Download link:
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS019252
find
quote
#2
(05-30-2012, 04:16 PM)howardbut Wrote: Hi

The laptop suffer from random overheating issue and would like to have the latest BIOS firmware installed to test. Currently using an OEM Sierra MC8775, mod BIOS version 1.14.

Thx


Download link:
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS019252

Hi,

I would also be intrested in having this BIOS whitelist removed. I want to buy a f3507g from Erricson, but I also need BIOS 1.16.

Bios Download: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS019251
.EXE-Filename: 8quj09us.exe
BIOS Version: 1.16

Thanks for this very great forum!
find
quote
#3
I hope somebody will help us Big Grin
find
quote
#4
Yes, please, I'd be happy to have it too, but for 3051- it is the same BIOS file Smile
find
quote
#5
I need the same as antymat and would be very grateful if someone could help us. Big Grin
find
quote
#6
One whitelist removed 1.16 for 3045 here also, thank you =)

Fyi. Is it possible to flash x121e with phlash16?h
find
quote
#7
Original Bios location
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.exe

I only could find the the modified file for the AMD (3051) version on the notebook. I would very much appreciate if the WWAN and WLAN whitelist could be removed. I would like to replace the wireless card with an Atheros Dual band card I already have and re-use my Gobi2000 out of my X201. Unfortunately I can not test the system currently as I just bought it on Ebay and it is sitting at my parents place unti lI go there to visit in June. Is it possible to add slic2.1 as the notebook in question came without OS or just Dos?

Thanks,
Manfred
find
quote
#8
(04-29-2013, 02:56 AM)brotsack Wrote: Original Bios location
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.exe

I only could find the the modified file for the AMD (3051) version on the notebook. I would very much appreciate if the WWAN and WLAN whitelist could be removed. I would like to replace the wireless card with an Atheros Dual band card I already have and re-use my Gobi2000 out of my X201. Unfortunately I can not test the system currently as I just bought it on Ebay and it is sitting at my parents place unti lI go there to visit in June. Is it possible to add slic2.1 as the notebook in question came without OS or just Dos?

Thanks,
Manfred

Bios mod: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...1#pid56261
find
quote
#9
Bios mod: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...1#pid56261
[/quote]

As per title. I am after the Intel version of the Bios (model 3045). The link you have provided only contains the AMD version of the Bios.
find
quote
#10
(04-30-2013, 04:24 AM)brotsack Wrote: Bios mod: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...1#pid56261

As per title. I am after the Intel version of the Bios (model 3045). The link you have provided only contains the AMD version of the Bios.
[/quote]

Fixed for AMD and INTEL version! Big Grin
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...4#pid56534
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)