Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3543
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223654
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119091
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6731
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309476
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61901
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 560
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20209
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169125
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6254
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 761
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5730
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61095
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274934
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

[REQUEST] Lenovo x260 Whitelist Removal
#1

.rar   x260old.rar (Size: 7.61 MB / Downloads: 14)
Hi there,
can You help me modify x260 bios to remove white list
bios dump here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BOgm5u...YzrvKydecf
find
quote
#2
(03-02-2019, 09:28 AM)lupy Wrote: Hi there,
can You help me modify x260 bios to remove white list
bios dump here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BOgm5u...YzrvKydecf

Hi~~guy
Try my mod here.

find
quote
#3
(03-02-2019, 10:46 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 09:28 AM)lupy Wrote: Hi there,
can You help me modify x260 bios to remove white list
bios dump here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BOgm5u...YzrvKydecf

Hi~~guy
Try my mod here.

thank You
find
quote
#4
Hello! Can you help me too to modify my x260 bios to get rid of whitelist? Here's a dump, https://www.sendspace.com/file/jsk80f  much thanks!
find
quote
#5
Hi, I have a problem with my Lenovo X260 - I read the BIOS but have managed to erase the chip...
The BIOS is Winbond 25Q128FV, the motherboard FRU 00UP190.
Does anyone have access to a BIN file of the BIOS that I could flash back please? I realise this might not work - but the computer will not work with an erased BIOS so I don't care!
A BIOS with the WWAN/WiFi whitelist removed would be great
Many TIA!
find
quote
#6
(06-04-2022, 06:42 AM)radiomean Wrote: Hi, I have a problem with my Lenovo X260 - I read the BIOS but have managed to erase the chip...
Hi
I didn't quite understand, did you save the dump?
find
quote
#7
(06-04-2022, 09:08 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 06:42 AM)radiomean Wrote: Hi, I have a problem with my Lenovo X260 - I read the BIOS but have managed to erase the chip...
Hi
I didn't quite understand, did you save the dump?

No, that's the problem! I only worked out how to successfully read the chip when I had erased it... (I know, I am an idiot...)
So I can now reliably program the chip but I don't have a BIOS dump to program. That's why I would really appreciate any X260 BIOS dump...
As I say above, I realise there is no guarantee it would work - but a blank BIOS as it is now, will certainly not work!

Thanks for the reply...
find
quote
#8
Hello,

Could someone remove any whitelist from this X260 bios please ? I'd like to install a WAN card I already have.

For those who could be discouraged by posts stating that the bios chip is located at the back of the motherboard and is WSON packaged, on my machine, bios chip was located on the front, and was SOIC.

Thanks.

fabi78


Attached Files
.bin   lenovo_x260_bios_dump.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)