Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3536
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223628
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119088
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309470
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61894
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61093
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274929
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

[REQUEST] Packard Bell EasyNote TE69BM(P) BIOS Unlock
#1
hello there . i need a modded bios for packard bell easynote TE69BM bios version 2.05 gop version intel gop driver 7.1.1003. u can help me please? thanks in advance
find
quote
#2
Hi Folks !
I desperately try to unlock my Bios since 2 days now to access the advanced menu.
I've been all over the web, I've searched the available modded bios --> Nothing
I've searched all over the forum with the research option --> Nothing for my model
I've tried to modify the "setup utility" .rom file myself with an hexadecimal editor (following a tuto from Donovan6000, see in attachment)
--> I spent a lot of time of this one, and it didn't work for me. Even if I just try to swap between a visible menu and an hidden menu...

For information, I've already checked inside the "setup utility" .rom file with the universal IFR extractor, and I saw that the menu is present, so it just needs to be unlocked now !

Here is my configuration :

Manufacturer : Packard Bell
Model : EasyNote EN TE69BMP-35204G50Mnsk
Bios : InsydeH2O V2.14  ver 5.0
Processor : Intel Pentium N3520

Bios file is in attachment "isflash.bin" or can be downloaded here : BIOS Packard Bell

Here are 2 screenshots from CPU-Z :

[Image: 849838551.png]   [Image: 346670352.png]

Any help would be gladly appreciated !!
I thank you very much in advance Smile


Attached Files
.pdf   Insyde Bios Modding - Advanced and Power Tabs.pdf (Size: 6.21 MB / Downloads: 14)
.bin   isflash.bin (Size: 9.45 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#3
Wink 
Hi mates,
I desperately try to unlock my Bios since 2 weeks (i need an access to advanced menu).
I've searched all over the web for my model, but still nothing.
Here is my configuration :


Manufacturer : Packard Bell
Model : EasyNote EN TE69BM-28204G50Dnsk
Bios : InsydeH2O V2.14  ver 5.0
Processor : Intel Celeron N 2820

The original link from Packard Bell: http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...C=EMEA_27P

And here is a copy from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j607zgzzhyny329/bios.rom

I thank you very much in advance  Big Grin
find
quote
#4
Hello,

i need to access the advanced settinngs for thermal Options for the CPU Fan. Can someone Help?

Manufacturer : Packard Bell
Model : EasyNote EN TE69BM
Bios : InsydeH2O V2.14  ver 5.0
Processor : Intel Celeron N 2920

File BIOS Packard Bell: https://global-download.packardbell.com/...SC=EMEA_8P
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)