Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223829
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Redmibook 16 [RMARN6B0P0909] BIOS Unlock
#1
Name: Redmibook 16
BIOS: RMARN6B0P0909
Link: Click
I need to get unlocked legacy bios support, ig it is hidden, but it is in bios. I would be very thankful for anyone who can do it
find
quote
#2
(06-29-2021, 06:43 PM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: I need to get unlocked legacy bios support
I can do it like this.
[Image: BIOS-P0909.jpg]
But your BIOS is Secure BIOS, so the mod can only be installed using the HW SPI programmer. Do you have one?
find
quote
#3
(06-29-2021, 08:36 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 06:43 PM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: I need to get unlocked legacy bios support
I can do it like this.
[Image: BIOS-P0909.jpg]
But your BIOS is Secure BIOS, so the mod can only be installed using the HW SPI programmer. Do you have one?

Oof, and no way to do this without programmer?
And why that file you sent, is less size than original bios?
find
quote
#4
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 08:36 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 06:43 PM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: I need to get unlocked legacy bios support
I can do it like this.
[Image: BIOS-P0909.jpg]
But your BIOS is Secure BIOS, so the mod can only be installed using the HW SPI programmer. Do you have one?

Oof, and no way to do this without programmer?
And why that file you sent, is less size than original bios?

And also is CH341A is right programer?
find
quote
#5
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: Oof, and no way to do this without programmer?
No other way.
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And why that file you sent, is less size than original bios?
This is not BIOS.
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: also is CH341A is right programer?
Yes.
find
quote
#6
(06-30-2021, 03:19 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: Oof, and no way to do this without programmer?
No other way.
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And why that file you sent, is less size than original bios?
This is not BIOS.
I think I'll buy today programmer, so is CH341A is right?
find
quote
#7
(06-30-2021, 03:19 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: Oof, and no way to do this without programmer?
No other way.
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And why that file you sent, is less size than original bios?
This is not BIOS.
(06-30-2021, 03:03 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: also is CH341A is right programer?
Yes.

Okay, thanks. And also will it be possible for you to add switch for enabling IDE/SATA switch?
find
quote
#8
(06-30-2021, 03:22 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: so is CH341A is right?
CH341A is good.
(06-30-2021, 03:29 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And also will it be possible for you to add switch for enabling IDE/SATA switch?
I can do it this way. Unfortunately, I cannot unlock advanced tab.
[Image: IDE-Configuration.jpg]


Attached Files
.bin   Setup.bin (Size: 2.48 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#9
(06-29-2021, 06:43 PM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: Name: Redmibook 16
BIOS: RMARN6B0P0909
Link: Click
I need to get unlocked legacy bios support, ig it is hidden, but it is in bios. I would be very thankful for anyone who can do it
Hi
AMD cpu?
find
quote
#10
(06-30-2021, 04:39 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 06:43 PM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: Name: Redmibook 16
BIOS: RMARN6B0P0909
Link: Click
I need to get unlocked legacy bios support, ig it is hidden, but it is in bios. I would be very thankful for anyone who can do it
Hi
AMD cpu?
Yes
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)