Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 154
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 128
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223110
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119027
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 199
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6698
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61859
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20164
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169026
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6210
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5689
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61043
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274887
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24777

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series (R0xx0Z9) BIOS Unlock
[REQUEST]

Hello,
I need to unlock my BIOS to show all hidden options.
Manufacture: SONY VAIO
Model: VPCEH1S1OE
BIOS type: InsydeH2O Rev 3.5
BIOS Version: R0200Z9

Here's my backup

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r8711a

Thks

please
find
quote
I have been reading about a bios unlock for my bios and I´ve seen it has been done .. some time ago. will anyone be interested to unlock my bios ´m trying to get settings that are hidden
find
quote
Could this BIOS be unlocked? Need help dumping/getting it though.
Don't know which tools I need to dump it.
EDIT: Found it, gonna just put it as an attachment.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rom   INSYDE-R0180Z9.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Heart 
Hi everyone, Could you please help me unlock the advanced Bios Menu to use UEFI ?

I made a backup using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

Model: Sony Vaio VPCEH1L0E

Bios brand: INSYDE
Bios Version: R0180Z9
Backup: INSYDE-R0180Z9.rom
Thank you Smile


Attached Files
.rom   INSYDE-R0180Z9.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
Could somebody modify my BIOS Dump.
I dont need activated advanced menu, but this options as default activated would be great:
- VT-x
- VT-d

I have no LVDS internal display connected so its difficulty to navigate throught advaned BIOS Menu.
If possible it would be great if the default display could be set to HDMI!

Here is my dump:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15YzlOi0...sp=sharing

BIOS Version is: R0200Z9
Model: Sony Vaio VPCEH without dedicated Graphics Card!

Thank you!
find
quote
Hi,

 i have sony vaio VPCEH2J1E and i need to unlock advenced options in bios

bios version is R0180Z9

i attached a backup of the rom.

(is it possible to overclock the cpu from the moded bios "I3 3230m" ?)


Attached Files
.rom   INSYDE-R0180Z9.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Star 
Hello!
I'm planning to upgrade my laptop with SSD.
Can somebody unlock my bios?
Or tell some suggestions on unlocking it? (I've installed H2OEZE)

VPCEH3M1R
R0200Z9

ROM is attached (=

Best regards.


Attached Files
.rom   INSYDE-R0200Z9.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/showthre...#pid180907
find
quote
(05-08-2023, 07:22 AM)Valve Wrote: Hello!
I'm planning to upgrade my laptop with SSD.
Can somebody unlock my bios?
Or tell some suggestions on unlocking it? (I've installed H2OEZE)

VPCEH3M1R
R0200Z9

ROM is attached (=

Best regards.

No ROM change necessary, I've got a Crucial SSD in my VPCEJ1AFX with unmodified R0180Z9 Release date 04/28/2011 System BIOS version 1.8.

Did you try loading the BIOS referenced by Maxinator500?  I have not.  It appears to have quite a few features which, otherwise, you may want.

(edit) I read that "It is confirmed that with native Microsoft drivers the TRIM command works on Windows 7 in AHCI and legacy IDE / ATA Mode.", so I believe you're good to go with the existing BIOS. The quote is from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trim_(computing).
find
quote
Hi. I have vpcej2l1r with R0200Z9 insydeh2o 3.5 bios. Need to unlock hidden options (cfg lock, dvmt, vt-d, vt-x, ...). Please give the link to bios rom file. Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)