Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424482
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224587
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169348
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[REQUEST] Samsung NP500P4C BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi , I have a request

I have an issue with my bios , I need to clear my ME region but the ME is write protected. it is possible to "Enable ME Reflash", "HMRFPO", "Disable Flash Protection" or similar

download: 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhuvrqFPF0hqi0OhqfawitgmZbWu - version P08RAB

Any help would be much appreciated.
find
quote
#2
(10-31-2016, 04:18 AM)MCardona81 Wrote: Hi , I have a request

I have an issue with my bios , I need to clear my ME region but the ME is write protected. it is possible to "Enable ME Reflash", "HMRFPO", "Disable Flash Protection" or similar

download: 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhuvrqFPF0hqi0OhqfawitgmZbWu - version P08RAB

Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi
look.....
P.S. in any case need open advanced menu
find
quote
#3
hi dudu2002
you know how to open advanced menu in this laptop?
I have the same np500-p4c t01co and idk how to access to advanced options menu. x_x
find
quote
#4
Hello All,

Please guys, help me in unlocking Samsung NP500P4C BIOS?

I want to unlock/unhide the advance tab.

My current BIOS version is P08RAB.

I have attached two backup files, one was backed up by the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0m and the other using WinFlash.

Thanks in advance.
Yazeed


Attached Files
.rar   BIOS Backup.rar (Size: 3.94 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#5
Big Grin 
Hello everyone,  Cool

Recently I bought a Samsung 850 EVO SSD and I was wondering if my board could support Sata GenIII.
After some research, I found that there is a hidden option in BIOS that enables this option.

My Computer is a NP500P4C-AD3BR (Cheers from Brazil)
And my Phoenix UEFI Bios Version is: P08RAB

If anyone in this forum could help me patching the BIOS or giving me at least some direction I would be very happy  Big Grin Big Grin  .

Files included in the ZIP:

- Folder with Bios Update Files (captured from %appdata%/Local/Temp) (Probably won't useful  Tongue )
- BIOS.BIN (dumped directly from DOS FTP)
- IFR info (extracted using UEFITool and IFR Extractor)

Thanks,
Matheus

Ps: Sorry for my bad english.
Ps²: Setting configuration via setup_var gives me 'offset out of range'  Undecided


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS & others.zip (Size: 9.86 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#6
(12-12-2017, 01:39 AM)bronyanonimo Wrote: Hello everyone,  Cool

Recently I bought a Samsung 850 EVO SSD and I was wondering if my board could support Sata GenIII.
After some research, I found that there is a hidden option in BIOS that enables this option.

My Computer is a NP500P4C-AD3BR (Cheers from Brazil)
And my Phoenix UEFI Bios Version is: P08RAB

If anyone in this forum could help me patching the BIOS or giving me at least some direction I would be very happy  Big Grin Big Grin  .

Files included in the ZIP:

- Folder with Bios Update Files (captured from %appdata%/Local/Temp) (Probably won't useful  Tongue )
- BIOS.BIN (dumped directly from DOS FTP)
- IFR info (extracted using UEFITool and IFR Extractor)

Thanks,
Matheus
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#7
Wink 
(12-12-2017, 06:08 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 01:39 AM)bronyanonimo Wrote: Hello everyone,  Cool

Recently I bought a Samsung 850 EVO SSD and I was wondering if my board could support Sata GenIII.
After some research, I found that there is a hidden option in BIOS that enables this option.

My Computer is a NP500P4C-AD3BR (Cheers from Brazil)
And my Phoenix UEFI Bios Version is: P08RAB

If anyone in this forum could help me patching the BIOS or giving me at least some direction I would be very happy  Big Grin Big Grin  .

Files included in the ZIP:

- Folder with Bios Update Files (captured from %appdata%/Local/Temp) (Probably won't useful  Tongue )
- BIOS.BIN (dumped directly from DOS FTP)
- IFR info (extracted using UEFITool and IFR Extractor)

Thanks,
Matheus
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Thank you so much, but when I try to flash the BIOS I get

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.  Undecided

Secure Boot is disabled.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#8
(12-12-2017, 01:33 PM)bronyanonimo Wrote: Thank you so much, but when I try to flash the BIOS I get

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.  Undecided

Secure Boot is disabled.
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#9
(12-12-2017, 01:41 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 01:33 PM)bronyanonimo Wrote: Thank you so much, but when I try to flash the BIOS I get

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.  Undecided

Secure Boot is disabled.
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Ok, I will try something with my Raspberry PI.

Thanks!  Wink

If I succeed I will post the results.
find
quote
#10
(12-12-2017, 01:56 PM)bronyanonimo Wrote: Ok, I will try something with my Raspberry PI.

Thanks!  Wink

If I succeed I will post the results.
first use SPI-programmer and make new bios dump!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)