Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6412
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424568
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224882
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[REQUEST] Samsung NP550P5C (P10AAA) BIOS Unlock
#1
I really need to unlock acpi setting because I need to speed up the fan since it runs too slow.

Model: Samsung np550p7c-t01it
Cpu: Intel Core i7 3610qm
Bios version: american megatrends inc. P10AAA.047.14067.dg

if you need anything else I can provide every information. Please this is my last hope to let this notebook work.
find
quote
#2
Hi guys!
Please help me!
I need to unlock my bios and delete whitelist, for conecting eGPU.
I have:
ITEM_20140707_21395_WIN_P10AAA (programm from samsung for updating bios (.exe))
biosupdate (same programm, but with interface and updating automatically for the newest version of bios)
and damp from Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2_0 (.rom) all of this files in archive (.rar). Laptop is samsung np550p5c-s02ru.
I want to connect GTX960 through mPCI-e (exp gdc or pe4c v3.0 it is doesn't mean) but there is no detecting of eGPU.
Please help me!


Attached Files
.rar   bios.rar (Size: 5.85 MB / Downloads: 26)
find
quote
#3
And please say to me how i need to write unlocked bios that have no a "brick"
find
quote
#4
Hi mate,
I cannot extract Bios Installer from Original File .exe using "find_gz.exe" so I need
check all for this cause please . . .

Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
I have download your bios file and checked it.
I found file "AmericanMegatrendsInc.-P10AAA.047.140617 damp.dg.rom" was a part of bios.rom.
It seem contain main bios region +some region(i can't confirm) but it didn't contain me region.
You can open it and edit you need by amibcp.
[Image: XsOk3Bl.png]

find
quote
#6
Yes I know my way (Pino Daniele song) . . . Wink
I would just to see if We have a different way to reflash Bios Mod using FPT !
I opened that Bios Backup and looked forward as i leaved many Tutorials
and Guides about AMI Aptio unlock :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...ios-Unlock

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
BDMaster!

I will doing tommorow what you said!

genius239

I won't do any things with my BIOS cause i am afraid of a 'brick' Big Grin
I think that i need pofessional help!
find
quote
#8
Hello. I have the same laptop.
To connect to the EPGU, you need to unlock the BIOS.
help me please.
find
quote
#9
Hi. i would like to get help for my bios to get the whitelist removed and possibly unlock some useful options. My laptop motherboard just died.. i got a new board replacement but sadly, the bios on the new board whitelists the mini-pcie port. now, I can't use my egpu anymore unless i do a hot-plug.  Any help would be so much appreciated thanks.


bios details for reference:

Bios version: P10AAA.047.140617.dg
Bios Date:6/17/2014
Bios Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
ME FW Version:  8.1.51.1471
stock bios : ITEM_20140707_21395_WIN_P10AAA.exe



here's my bios dump using fptw64.exe : biosreg.bin


If you do need more information. please tell me. Thanks!

edit : thanks mod. sorry i didn't notice there's existing thread already for my bios
find
quote
#10
(07-10-2020, 07:57 AM)nichigo13 Wrote: Hi. i would like to get help for my bios to get the whitelist removed and possibly unlock some useful options. My laptop motherboard just died.. i got a new board replacement but sadly, the bios on the new board whitelists the mini-pcie port. now, I can't use my egpu anymore unless i do a hot-plug.  Any help would be so much appreciated thanks.


bios details for reference:

Bios version: P10AAA.047.140617.dg
Bios Date:6/17/2014
Bios Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
ME FW Version:  8.1.51.1471
stock bios : ITEM_20140707_21395_WIN_P10AAA.exe



here's my bios dump using fptw64.exe : biosreg.bin


If you do need more information. please tell me. Thanks!

edit : thanks mod. sorry i didn't notice there's existing thread already for my bios

Hi! Your unlocked bios completed, check your PM.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)