Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224898
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO SVE-151 & SVE-171 (R02x0E6) BIOS Unlock
#21
(12-25-2012, 10:09 PM)aricart Wrote: Try this one:

Sony_Vaio_SVE1711z1eb_unlocked.zip

If it works/doesn't work let me know. This was a bit of a weird one but I think I got it =)

Hello Aricart,

My CPU is intel core i7 3612QM and i can see on intel web page that it has virtualization technology.

I've flashed the attached bios, it also has the intel virtualization option but even if i enable it, its not enabled, intel processor identification utility shows that its disabled and also virtual box software does not show 64 bit option.

Do you have any idea on how to enable virtualization with this bios?
find
quote
#22
Information 
Please help me !!! anyone please unlock the bios
it has advanced tab but with only one option intel virtualization technology , i want all the options with ovrclocking 
please help guys 
here's the link for my bios : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-VtDMu...p=drivesdk
find
quote
#23
(10-27-2017, 12:12 AM)kriss singhania Wrote: Please help me !!! anyone please unlock the bios
it has advanced tab but with only one option intel virtualization technology , i want all the options with ovrclocking 
please help guys 
here's the link for my bios : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-VtDMu...p=drivesdk
Hi
Specify the model of the laptop
first make bios dump
find
quote
#24
my laptop is sony vaio sve15115en
processor i3 2370m upgraded to i7 3820qm
please mod it , tell me how can i make a dump of bios
find
quote
#25
(10-27-2017, 08:49 AM)kriss singhania Wrote: Please upload again and provide me a link for unlocked bios

https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/s...zip.42606/
find
quote
#26
Model : Sony Vaio SVE151A11W/SVE15115EN
BIOS Version : R0240E6
I have a graphic card problem due to which I can't boot up my windows OS to make a bios dump. I am thinking of switching to intel graphic processor for which I need the advanced settings in BIOS . I have a dual boot setup though , I can access all my windows files via ubuntu, which is working. Can I manually get all the files needed for the mod or get the bios dump using ubuntu ?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
#27
(10-27-2017, 10:06 AM)powerzx Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 08:49 AM)kriss singhania Wrote: Please upload again and provide me a link for unlocked bios

https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/s...zip.42606/

Hi guys, bit late to the game here. 

I have a SVE15117FGW
Bios version is R0200E6
will I be able to flash BIOS with this version and link?

Which program do I use in that zip? I am running windows 10 do I do it through a usb upon boot? sorry for the questions. 

I checked the Sony website their latest version is R0240E6 for this laptop. I just don't know if all the bios are very specific and whether im going to be at a HIGH risk of bricking the laptop. 

I've bought a new SSD but it hangs for 5 min upon boot apparently I need to disable hardware checks on the laptop as it boots. is this even in the menu anyway? (my old ssd works fine)



****EDIT*****
the above link does work with that model laptop successfully flashed it within Windows 10 thank you.
find
quote
#28
Hello,

I need to unlock my Sony Vaio Insyde20 bios (R0240E6)  Rev 3.7

Can you please help me, thank you!
find
quote
#29
Hi guys .. 
I want to install Hackintosh on my Sony Vaio SVE15118FAB and it freeze the first page..
when I googled about that error , I find that I have to enable UEFI boot and that's option is not on my BIOS 
my bios version is : InsydeCorp.-R0240E6.
help me please :'(
find
quote
#30
Hello friends,
I need to unlock the BIOS for the Sony SVE15115EGB.


InsydeH20 Bios Ver. R0240E6

Intel Core i3-2370M 2.4 Ghz
AMD Radeon HD 7650M
4GB Ram
500Gb HDD

This is the actual BIOS installed
https://www.sony.com.vn/electronics/supp...s/Y0005680

Please help me, I can not find anything.

sorry for my bad English
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)