Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224898
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO SVE-151 & SVE-171 (R02x0E6) BIOS Unlock
#31
I am also interested in this file for my BIOS!

I want to turn on uefi Huh
find
quote
#32
I have the save laptop i also need bios unlocked to get advanced options to fix my gpu anyone can provide unlocked bios? SVE15118FAB
find
quote
#33
@Dudu2002
bro i have bricked my sony vaio which has insydeh2o bios , i was just fiddling around with it and disabled the pci expeess gpu setting and a few more after that it is just booting vaio and nothing after that.
find
quote
#34
Wink 
Hello, I have a sve1513P1E  with lucked BIOS, there is a few optins in setup menu. Is there anyone to help me about Vaio? Can I if I try to install one of unlocked vaio bios shared on this forum? Thanks..
find
quote
#35
Hi friend , use this tool run it as Admin and upload the result file :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s2lp3ig8...0h.7z/file

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
Hello,

I need to unlock my Sony Vaio SVE1512S8C, Insyde20 bios (R0200D5)  Rev 3.7

Can you please help me, thank you!
find
quote
#37
(08-31-2021, 09:12 AM)imzub Wrote: Hello,

I need to unlock my Sony Vaio SVE1512S8C, Insyde20 bios (R0200D5)  Rev 3.7

Can you please help me, thank you!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#38
Hi, I'd like to learn if it's possible to enable the integrated GPU for this laptop: https://www.sony.gr/electronics/support/...ifications

The BIOS binary is this: https://mega.nz/file/Pk9X3KDI#8DkZeovPSW...etoD_6XBpE
find
quote
#39
Hello there!
Could you please help me to enable my BIOS full Advanced settings tab on my Sony Vaio SVE1713Y1EB? I would like to:
- enable (unlock) my Intel i7-3840qm's Turbo boost, because in QuickCPU it appears to be locked, and
- see if I can use the integrated graphics card which also seems to be locked.

Thank you in advance! I really apreciate your help and what you are doing here in this community!


Attached Files
.rar   results20.rar (Size: 3.14 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#40
Greetings, smart people!
I'd like to get the bios isydeH20 rev 3.7 R0200E6 of SVE1711T1RB unlocked as much as it can be to fine tune my oldie Smile.

And thank u all, smart people, for all that u do for us! =)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)