Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6679
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6441
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14075
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424642
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3672
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 367
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225153
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309911
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20337
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169494
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6421

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVE141 & SVE151 series (R0xx0E5) BIOS Unlock
#21
I'm already sent you the 'results' file.
Thank you!
find
quote
#22
Hi
My primary graphic card is broken and I want to enable my Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphic card. Can anyone help me to unlock hidden card configurations?

Notebook info:
Sony Vaio SVE1511T1EB
BIOS: Insydeh20 REV3.7 R0220E5

Here is my up-to-date BIOS setup and screenshots
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16fQUZk...VFUGoVwcC7
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L3j6Sd...kdBJsml6i_
find
quote
#23
@Dudu2002

I would like to unlock the UEFI boot option on my BIOS.

I'm using a Vaio SVE15115FXS (2012 model) with an Insyde BIOS (R0220E5 from 9/26/2016).

How do I provide the needed dumps? Will my laptop accept the patched BIOS?
find
quote
#24
Hi,

Please help in unlocking advanced setup menu of my BIOS. 

I want to experiment with video card settings and switch from AMD graphics to internal intel graphics.

Model: Sony VAIO SVE1513BYNB
Firmware version: Insyde H2O R0190E5

Firmware dump attached.


Attached Files
.zip   InsydeCorp.-R0190E5.rom.zip (Size: 1.53 MB / Downloads: 34)
find
quote
#25
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVE1511D1EW BIOS UNLOCK

Please help me to unlock my BIOS, I need a mod to modify AHCI and UEFI / It takes ages to POST with Kingston UV500 960GB SSD.

Type : Insyde BIOS H20
Version: R0220E5

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86VXBt...p=drivesdk
find
quote
#26
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVE15112FXS BIOS UNLOCK
Please help me to unlock my BIOS, I need advenced settings

Bios version : InsydeH2O 03.71.51 R0220E5
My bios backup file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EpvC8E6...sp=sharing
find
quote
#27
i have the same model of vaio SVE14115FLW, can you help me please to unlock all options of my bios?
Same BIOS version R0220E5
greetings and Thanks! i'm newbie hehe but i want to learn
find
quote
#28
Ciao!! Happy New Year!!

I am complete amateur so i would like to understand something before I ask how to unlock my bios.
BIOS Version: R0220E5
ME Version: 8.0.4.1441

I have two goals:
1) Remove wifi whitelist
2) Increase 2TB Hard Drive Limit

1) I recently purchased an Intel 7260 AC wifi card that wouldnt work unless I taped pin 20, and the bluetooth wont function unless I taped pin 51.
Is is true that removing the "whitelist" is the solution to making this wifi card fully compatible/function without tape?
And if true, is it the same procedure as shown here?: https://www.bios-mods.com/wiki/How_to_Re...nsyde_BIOS

* I haven't found where to obtain my bios.fd file on Sony
* I've downloaded Insyde BIOS editor & Winhex

2) Is it possible to remove the 2TB limit on the bootable drive?

My laptop directs my life so i cannot afford to "brick"/destroy it, could someone walk me through with clear instrutions please?
From the very beginning? It would be a a huge favour thank you.

Best,
Enzo


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#29
So I followed this youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BItGfpyyHnI
and here are the files
Thank you 

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/pGfsHL6iJkPUD4YmM379og
find
quote
#30
Hello,

I need a unlocked BIOS with advanced menu and UEFI option for:

Sony Vaio SVE1511C5E (Intel i3-2370M, 2.4GHz / 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3-SDRAM / Intel® HD Graphics 3000 / 500 GB Serial ATA (5400 U/Min))


Bios-Dump & results.rar (R0220E5): -link expired-


Thank you so much!

BR
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)