Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425525
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVS131 series (R0xx2C5) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hello!
I have inserted WWAN module into internal miniPCIe but OS does not see it at all. I think there is no power on miniPCIe because my VAIO "think" that it does not have any WWAN module. And I think that I need BIOS Mod. Can anybody do this?
find
quote
#22
Some one can confirm if the unlock was done?
find
quote
#23
Unlocking of SATA3 would be great
find
quote
#24
Any news about the Bios Unlock ?
find
quote
#25
May be someone can gather information http://forum.techinferno.com/sony/2077-s...ted-4.html

I have also seen some micro switch near the battery
find
quote
#26
Please help me unlock/update BIOS (sony vaio SVS15113FXB) to support SATA 3 (6 Gbp/s).
find
quote
#27
I have a SATA-III SSD (Ocz Vertex 4) installed in my VAIO (SVS13112EG) laptop but it just works in SATA-II mode
My mainboard is HM76 but in BIOS menu (version is R0142C5) there is no option to switch HDD-mode from SATA-II to SATA-III
So anybody can share me "Unlocked version of BIOS R0142C5" to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#28
Please tell me does this bios support SVS13126PW model ?
find
quote
#29
Hi everybody,

I know it is old thread and old bios, but it is still not resolved.

I think that model line SVS1511 (2011) (bios r0142c5) is capable of running a SATA 3 SSD and it is only disabled in bios.
I even think I read that it is enabled for original SSDs from Sony or their suppliers. 
I don't know why it was disabled. Maybe marketing, maybe stability?
Bios is not RSA signed.
Correct me, if I am wrong.


1. Is there a newer bios, where the advanced menu is unlocked e.g in r0143c5

    I guess no, that unlocked bios solves only overclocking

Could you please take a look at it.


I bought a newer SSD Samsung EVO 500GB, the previous one was KINGSTON HyperX
both running UDMA 100/133  Sad

Please help us. I can pay some small amount of money, if it will be working.


I'm advanced linux user and programmer but no experience with bioses.
Using openSUSE Leap42.3



Thanks.
find
quote
#30
hi there guys, could any one help us with this mod please? VAIO SVS13....i also updated my HDD to SSD but oly works at SATA II and I can't change settings in BIOS because are hiden Sad, I apreciate your help, thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)