Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424435
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3615
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309705
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61959
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6342
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VGN-FZ series (R1120J7) BIOS Unlock
#11
http://ark.intel.com/products/chipsets/28116

dont think there is an integrated graphics chip on that chipset, the "pm" seems to mean external graphics card only, think you need to swap the graphics card so you'll need a mxm v2 card.

find
quote
#12
I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ250AE, it doesn't have many options that I wanted. So I'd like to unlock advanced menu for my laptop.

Some options that I'd like to use are:
*enable AMD-v
*ACHI mode
*set HPET to 64-bit mode

The original bios is attached to the post
Bios configurations are:

Type: Phoenix BIOS / ACPI 2.0
Vendor: Phoenix Technologies LTD
Version: R1120J7
Size: 1024K
Date: 07/04/2007


Attached Files
.rom   PhoenixTechnologiesLTD-R1120J7.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 64)
find
quote
#13
I added some changes to the original post, to make it as clear as possible, and to make clear some options that I want.

Any progress so far?

Thank You.
I appreciate what you're doing.
It will be very helpfull to me.

If I made a grammar mistake, sorry, English is not my native language. Smile
find
quote
#14
is this a backup BIOS !!
if yes , then it will be useless for you after modified as backup BIOS can`t be flashed .
please provide the original one or let me knew if this is the original one .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#15
Hello all,


I want unlocking BIOS for this I tried to remove the BIOS battery and my laptop model is to unfold it completely ..
Model, my laptop is Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M

Service TAG: C3LQ4TV0
Key: KXRV-29VD-83T3-XFJ6 ->

I noticed that whenever I get the chance given three times to enter the password correctly. I went this step for fear of my laptop stuck .. and I know what a joy ..

Please who can help me ..

I forgot to say I tried Phoenix Backdoor BIOS Passwords:
- BIOS
- CMOS
- phoenix
- PHOENIX
But no luck
find
quote
#16
And this is my Bios http://dl.fisier.ro/files/def1kepjcd4mhgi/Bios.rom.html
find
quote
#17
Heart 
Hello guys, I've discovered this forum just yesterday and I'm wondering if someone here is able to completely unlock the Phoenix R1120J7 bios extracted from my old Sony Vaio FZ21M.

The thing is that, even if I've just enabled VT by myself with a little reg edit years ago, I wanna try to succesfully install (once and for all) an alternative operating system (aka OSX) without the annoying graphics issue that all VAIOs have, probably due to the internal power management for Sony's display.

I probably need the hidden menu for the display and/or for graphics (I have the Nvidia Geforce 8400M GT) and the one for AHCI mode... I don't know which menus are hidden into this very limited Phoenix Bios, but if someone can check this out, it'd be great! Smile

Thanks!!!

P.S. I've used the Universal Bios Backup software to extract the .rom file (around 1mb).


Attached Files
.rom   PhoenixTechnologiesLTD-R1120J7.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#18
Hi there,

It would appear there are some hidden menus in your BIOS but I am not sure if they are functional. I will need some time to determine what features are available.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#19
@TheWiz: thank you so much for your attention and your time, I really appreciate! Take the time that you need, no problem at all! I'm crossing the fingers Big Grin
find
quote
#20
Hi there,

I am working on the modded BIOS now and will report back soon.

UPDATE: There are a fair amount of settings to unlock ranging from CPU to ACHI configuration. This modification is now in progress.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)