Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6683
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6444
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14079
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424656
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309920
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series (R0xx0Z9) BIOS Unlock
Well, it is a little different model. I have SONY VAIO VPCEJ3L1R. BIOS is the same InsydeH20.
find
quote
Hello!
New version was sent in PM!Check it!
find
quote
Hi!, i wander if somebody can modify this bios to VAIO VPCEH2m0e R0200Z9. 


I´d like unlock the bios to see the all options of the advanced menu.

Here is the link: http://www.sony.es/support/es/content/cn.../VPCEH2M0E

Thanks!.
find
quote
Sad 
Please can someone help unlock my BIOS for Sony Vaio VPCEH35EN
It has Insyde H2O BIOS (r0200z9).
I tried the donovan6000's guide, but I got lost in between and was unable to do it.
I desperately want an unlocked BIOS and I'm also willing to donate to someone for helping me out. Rolleyes
find
quote
Hello friends
Please unlock my advanced setting for insydeH2O rev 3.5 Bios version R0200Z9 for my laptop is Sony vaio VPCEH1J1E CPU i7.

Thank you
find
quote
Hay bro from last 3 monts i am try to unlock my bios for advance menu option bcoz i want to attach external graphic card through mini pcie but my internal graphics card is enabled and pcie card is also not showing in my laptop only the wificard is enabled i have to change the settings of pcie pleas help me i am helpless my model numer is sony vaio vpceh38fn bios is inside h20 r v 3.5 can u pleas unlock it for me 



Here is the backup of my bios from universal bios reader 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJsYQx...sp=sharing
And if its not use full here is the link for my bios official setup by sony 
http://www.sony.co.in/support/download/5.../vpceh38fn

Pleas help me all i need unlocked advanced menu  
Pleas pleas pleas
find
quote
Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VPCEH14FM upgraded cpu with i7-2860qm.

Current bios version: R0200Z9

I would like all possible menus unlocked, but most importantly the "Intel Turbo Boost" option!

I also plan to use this for eGPU (via mPCIE).

I am willing to donate $30 for this service! Or whatever it takes! Please help!

Attached is my bios using "Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0"


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rom   INSYDE-R0200Z9.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
Try to use ThrottleStop for enabling/disabling Turbo Boost.
find
quote
I have been using throttlestop since before this request posting.  I set the multiplier to 36T (max), but it locks at the default max 25x at full load.  Tried running prime95 and hyper-pi (using 1 processor) while watching cpu-z, but I don't ever see the cpu multiplier going higher than 25x.

Dudu2002 has been attempting to help me fix this, but even with a few unlocked advanced options, there is no option in the bios as of yet to activate either turbo boost, cpu multiplier, c1e, enhanced halt state, hyperthreading etc etc, or anything along those lines.

In the intel xtu program, it says turbo is "false" and in the advanced tuning tab, everything is greyed out/un-modifiable. I ran Intel processor diagnostic tool, and it passed all tests.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I am very welcome to them.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
Make CPU-Z TXT Report when CPU is idle and post "Processors Information" & "Thread dumps" sections from it.
Make and post a screenshot of HWMoniror with CPU full load.
P.S. What was your previous CPU?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)