Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104594
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 980
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8164
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425537
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227480
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

*REQUEST* TOSHIBA SATELITE P200-RT5 UNLOCK
#1
Hi !

Little request to add AHCI to this Phoenix bios if possible. (and anything else worth it, but AHCI it's what I'm looking).

TOSHIBA SATELLITE P200-RT5

BIOS LINK : ACPI Flash BIOS version 1.70 for Satellite P200/P205 (PSPB0U)

Have a look when you have the time dear Bios guru !!! Big Grin

THX !

P.S: I wrote this request first in the award section by mistake.
find
quote
#2
Hello blaster69,

I took a quick look at your BIOS image and found no reference to AHCI within it. I can continue with the BIOS mod, but you will not gain AHCI.

Furthermore, your BIOS has a very strange menu structure and no hidden INTEL Menu, so I am not sure how many settings are available for unlock at the moment. I will check sometime later today.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
(04-09-2015, 09:22 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello blaster69,

I took a quick look at your BIOS image and found no reference to AHCI within it. I can continue with the BIOS mod, but you will not gain AHCI.

Furthermore, your BIOS has a very strange menu structure and no hidden INTEL Menu, so I am not sure how many settings are available for unlock at the moment. I will check sometime later today.

~Steven

Thanks for your quick look at it !

No AHCI... hmmm that's sucks.... Sad

Here's another Phoenix bios of the same family on P200 but slightly different hardware...

P200 2.70 Bios

Doesn't know if it could help...

Have you ever seen a system that enable AHCI other than enabling it by the BIOS ? I've seen somewhere that It could be changed by the original Vista recovery disc !!??

Thx !
find
quote
#4
Hello blaster69,

The AHCI option can be set by modifying the CMOS NVRAM or by changing the BIOS setting itself. As AHCI support is not available in the BIOS, you will not be able to enable it.

I will look at the second BIOS image tomorrow or the next day.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
(04-11-2015, 11:52 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello blaster69,

The AHCI option can be set by modifying the CMOS NVRAM or by changing the BIOS setting itself. As AHCI support is not available in the BIOS, you will not be able to enable it.

I will look at the second BIOS image tomorrow or the next day.

~Steven

Thx again !


So, is there a chance I could modify the CMOS NVRAM settings for my computer even if there's no option for the BIOS ?

(Just like in your thread here : https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-N...aster-List)

Thx
find
quote
#6
Hello blaster69,

Unfortunately, that would be impossible. If the setting is not contained in the STRINGS/TEMPLAT/ROMEXEC modules, the NVRAM register would not only not exist, but even if it did, it would be untraceable.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
(04-12-2015, 02:54 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello blaster69,

Unfortunately, that would be impossible. If the setting is not contained in the STRINGS/TEMPLAT/ROMEXEC modules, the NVRAM register would not only not exist, but even if it did, it would be untraceable.

Ah ok... well thx again for your time.

I'll live with it !!!  Sleepy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)