Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424336
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3600
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 262
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 293
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224266
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119155
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 388
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20262
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169232
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6317
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61174

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C655D BIOS unlock
#1
Hello, I need the BIOS for my laptop modded. I am trying to get AMD-V enabled on my laptop, as it says my processor is capable. It says that I need to enable it in my BIOS, but there's no available option in there.

BIOS: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...0yv160.exe

find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I hope you find the option you want Wink I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
I would like to see if you can unlock the bios for this model laptop. The processor supports AMD-V but there is not an option in the bios to enable this. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bios version - 1.60
Bios type - Insyde H20
Location - http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663

Thank you
find
quote
#4
I want to unlock the advanced options for my BIOS, because my dont find the option to enable virutalization and my PC support it.

Specification:

-Toshiba C655D-S5332
-InsydeH20 BIOS rev3.5
-BIOS v1.60

Here is the link if the BIOS if needed:
Toshiba C655D-S5332 BIOS Update
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(01-03-2012, 02:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

It worked . I unlocked more advanced option, but I cant find the virtualization option :/ ...
find
quote
#7
I asking help because I know that my PC support virtualization via SecurAble and the microsoft tool, but when I got to the BIOS to enbale the virtualization option it don't appear. So I want to know If someone can help me to make appear the option or whatever

System Specification:

-Toshiba C655D-S5332
-BIOS v1.60 (here is my BIOS --->Toshiba C655D-S5332
-InsydeH20

Please help me. Reply if more information is needed
find
quote
#8
If that option is not visible in unlocked bios then is not present on it, you should contact toshiba to add that feature to the bios, is impossible unhide something that is not there hidden.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
did you find any solution!!! i´m having the same problem... maybe a bios downgrade will work...
find
quote
#10
i need some help, do you think this modded bios could work for my toshiba c655d s5209, i need amd-v.
doesn´t work it says "the version of ROM is the same as that of BIOS", please help i need amd-v
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)