Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C655D BIOS unlock
#1
Hello, I need the BIOS for my laptop modded. I am trying to get AMD-V enabled on my laptop, as it says my processor is capable. It says that I need to enable it in my BIOS, but there's no available option in there.

BIOS: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/...0yv160.exe

find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I hope you find the option you want Wink I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
I would like to see if you can unlock the bios for this model laptop. The processor supports AMD-V but there is not an option in the bios to enable this. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bios version - 1.60
Bios type - Insyde H20
Location - http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663

Thank you
find
quote
#4
I want to unlock the advanced options for my BIOS, because my dont find the option to enable virutalization and my PC support it.

Specification:

-Toshiba C655D-S5332
-InsydeH20 BIOS rev3.5
-BIOS v1.60

Here is the link if the BIOS if needed:
Toshiba C655D-S5332 BIOS Update
find
quote
#5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(01-03-2012, 02:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

It worked . I unlocked more advanced option, but I cant find the virtualization option :/ ...
find
quote
#7
I asking help because I know that my PC support virtualization via SecurAble and the microsoft tool, but when I got to the BIOS to enbale the virtualization option it don't appear. So I want to know If someone can help me to make appear the option or whatever

System Specification:

-Toshiba C655D-S5332
-BIOS v1.60 (here is my BIOS --->Toshiba C655D-S5332
-InsydeH20

Please help me. Reply if more information is needed
find
quote
#8
If that option is not visible in unlocked bios then is not present on it, you should contact toshiba to add that feature to the bios, is impossible unhide something that is not there hidden.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
did you find any solution!!! i´m having the same problem... maybe a bios downgrade will work...
find
quote
#10
i need some help, do you think this modded bios could work for my toshiba c655d s5209, i need amd-v.
doesn´t work it says "the version of ROM is the same as that of BIOS", please help i need amd-v
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)