Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite C850D & C855D (PSC9Jx & PSCBQx) BIOS Unlock
#1
Smile 
BIOS Link

I would be glad to buy the man who unlocks this one a beer XD

6 forms. Main, Security, Power Management, Advanced, Boot, and Exit.

I would like the "SVM Support" option enabled at the very least. I've tried doing this myself for a few weeks, but all I keep doing is semi-bricking my laptop. I'm willing to try anything that you've got, so bring it on!

I DID IT! Unlocked all menu options!

Modded BIOS

Oh, I never mentioned, my exact laptop version is Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5340. Here's a couple screens:

[Image: nJngr.jpg]
[Image: ILRlz.jpg]

I just used the j-bios utilities here to recompress the BIOS image. EzH20 sucked hard at this.
find
quote
#2
Would this work on the Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5320?? It has Insyde BIOS Rev. 3.7 (Or 6.0?)

Can you explain how I can modify it to do so if it can't be used directly?
find
quote
#3
Can someone please help me unlock my BIOS so that I can enable virtualization? Help is greatly appreciated I've searched for hours and cannot find anyone that has this BIOS unlocked.
find
quote
#4
Big Grin 
SORRY FOR MY IDIOM I HAVE A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C855D S5303 I WANT I NEED HELP UNLOCK TOSHIBA BIOS FOR OVERCK CLOCK MY APU PROCESOR HERE IS THE DETAIL INSYDE CORP 6.20 09/01/2013 SMBIOS 2.7 BASE MOTHER BOARD TOSHIBA amd e350 apu zacate catalyst drivers 13.11 beta8
thanks for the helps
find
quote
#5
hey just tried this on my C855D-S5305 (part #- PSCBQU-00800J) and it worked like a charm. to see if this will work for yours you may need to go to toshibas site and look and see if your laptops P/N matches (they use P/N to detrimane bios not laptop modle number)

also the only way i know you can get it to install is if you follow the bottom of this guide
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tos...llite_L300 i tried for hours trying not to do this method but found it was the only way it worked if you found another way that is easier please post it and let us all know

thanks and i hope this helps

"All that for a memory and a dead mortal girl? If I'd have known that's what it would have taken for you to fight, I would have killed her sooner" ~Sesshomaru~
find
quote
#6
Hello everyone! I would like to ask if there is a way for someone to help me unlock my Toshiba InsydeH20 Bios so I can have access to settings I usually do not have. Thanks In Advance! Smile
find
quote
#7
Hey, i know i'm 5 years late lol, but, could you please re-upload the BIOS? the link is not longer working, and i need the BIOS, i would be so happy if you do so
find
quote
#8
could someone please help me if possible ? i would really appreciate it !! thanks
i want to unlcok my bios to use svm


toshiba C855D-S5230  (PSC9JU)
my version *insydeh20
rev 3.7
system bios version 1.10
apu:amd e1-1200
part number  PSC9JU-003003

bios link (update)
bios dump from my device
dumped by this tool
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)