Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224239
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L655D (PSK2Lx) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hmmm... I don't know what to do then. That's how I've always installed Windows as UEFI

Rufus is supposed to Create the GPT partition table on the USB. I took a screen shot of Rufus to show you, but this site won't let me upload pictures for some reason. The add attachments function doesn't work for me

I'm going to try again using the Windows Media Creation Tool. I don't see any options for UEFI/MBR, but I'll try it and report back. Once again, thank you for your help
find
quote
#22
Hello! Recently i got a Toshiba Satellite L755 - S5217 (PSK1WU - 08J004) is possible to unlock all hidden menus with lastest BIOS?
https://content.us.dynabook.com/content/...1wv360.exe

Greetings!
find
quote
#23
(02-01-2021, 01:14 PM)BlueSkyYGO Wrote: Hello! Recently i got a Toshiba Satellite L755 - S5217 (PSK1WU - 08J004) is possible to unlock all hidden menus with lastest BIOS?
https://content.us.dynabook.com/content/...1wv360.exe

Greetings!
Hello!

Is this what you wanted?
find
quote
#24
I'm not sure what is going on. Using The Microsoft tool , It will only install Windows On MBR . It forces me to delete GPT table and install as MBR. If I go through with install and use MBR2GPT afterwards, it faults with reagentc.xml fault. The system won't boot from that point on because it can't find any bootable devices(HDD OR USB). Its like the switches in BIOS are just placeholders or there's something additional it needs.
find
quote
#25
(02-02-2021, 09:58 AM)CivicObligation Wrote: I'm not sure what is going on. Using The Microsoft tool , It will only install Windows On MBR . It forces me to delete GPT table and install as MBR. If I go through with install and use MBR2GPT afterwards, it faults with reagentc.xml fault. The system won't boot from that point on because it can't find any bootable devices(HDD OR USB). Its like the switches in BIOS are just placeholders or there's something additional it needs.

Your goal is to install Win10 or have any system on a disk with GPT partitioning? I literally don't understand why you need gpt. I'm a stupid little modder. Contact the appropriate topic for help.
find
quote
#26
The goal was to get Windows 10 installed on a disk with GPT partitioning
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)