Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L750 & L755 (PSK1Wx, PSK2Yx & PSK30x) BIOS Unlock
#71
Hello there, I'm trying to find a whitelisted BIOS for my laptop that enables me make my EXP GDC work, I was hoping that you can help me please:

System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Satellite L750
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU PSK2YA-0L802S
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE 2.40, 8/24/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 2.10
BIOS Mode Legacy

Here's my bios DUMP:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/twmy7hiinj...0.rom/file


You can find the original BIOS updates here: (Sadly I can't update because it needs a functioning battery which I don't have)
https://support.dynabook.com/support/dri...1200014271
find
quote
#72
without battery or damaged battery the workaround I found for flash BIOS is make a little change in platform.ini file. Find [AC BATTERY] and change the value BatteryCheck=1 to 0 then save platform.ini
find
quote
#73
hi

can anyone help me to unlock bios Toshiba Satellite L755 for eGpu ?
I need to unlock and remove the Mpcie Wlan whitelist from the bios and advanced menu in order to disable integrated gpu.

I will donate for it


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 1.21 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#74
Hello! I have an Satellite L755-S5217 (PSK1WU-08J004) is possible to unlock hidden menus with lastest BIOS?
https://content.us.dynabook.com/content/...1wv360.exe
or add Ivy bridge support? I read in other post this laptop chipset don't support 3rd gen but I think can be a BIOS limitation...

Gettings!
find
quote
#75
(02-01-2021, 01:14 PM)BlueSkyYGO Wrote: Hello! Recently i got a Toshiba Satellite L755 - S5217 (PSK1WU - 08J004) is possible to unlock all hidden menus with lastest BIOS?
That's enough?
(09-29-2011, 03:41 PM)camiloml Wrote: Uploaded unlocked bios to my second folder
Tosh_L655/L750/L755_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe
find
quote
#76
Can anyone unlock the hidden settings in the bios? Model L755-16r. That modified bios breaks the system load. Here is the link to my bios
https://content.us.dynabook.com/content/...1wv360.exe
find
quote
#77
(06-20-2021, 11:39 PM)paytopray Wrote: Can anyone unlock the hidden settings in the bios?
Not tested: sk1wv360 bios mod.
Unpack the archive into a separate folder, run "BIOSUpdate" executable file. Report results.
find
quote
#78
Hi, I have L755 too (PSK2YE). I want hidden settings and unlock too.
Dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zAP9yUg...share_link
find
quote
#79
I have an old Toshiba Satellite L755-M1E6 that I'd like to mess around in its BIOS, but the BIOS is locked down.

I wish to have access to the GPU, CPU and RAM related options

BIOS Backup: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W1tFanj...drive_link
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)