Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Toshiba c45-asp4311fl
#1
hello good morning, I have a Toshiba Satellite C45 - asp4311fl, I wanted to know if it can be unlocked for oc intel hd 4000, I have an i7 3610qm. Thank you.
find
quote
#2
(08-10-2021, 10:06 PM)Santy Wrote:
I wanted to know if it can be unlocked for oc intel hd 4000
Hello. Such an old BIOS as yours doesn't have overclocking options.

BIOS MOD
find
quote
#3
(08-11-2021, 05:25 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:06 PM)Santy Wrote:
I wanted to know if it can be unlocked for oc intel hd 4000
Hello. Such an old BIOS as yours doesn't have overclocking options.

BIOS MOD

Hello, good morning, and there is nothing you can do? some other form of oc? Because the processor is good but the HD 4000 graphic is not very useful.

Thanks.
find
quote
#4
(08-11-2021, 11:32 AM)Santy Wrote: and there is nothing you can do?
Overclocking Intel's HD 4000
Is this enough or I have to find an overclocked vbios somewhere to implement it into the BIOS itself?
find
quote
#5
(08-11-2021, 12:13 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 11:32 AM)Santy Wrote: and there is nothing you can do?
Overclocking Intel's HD 4000
Is this enough or I have to find an overclocked vbios somewhere to implement it into the BIOS itself?
Hello, good morning, thanks for responding, the article you gave me was the first thing I tried to do, but everything is blocked from the intel extreme. so go here and ask if there was any way to improve the hd4000 board
find
quote
#6
(08-11-2021, 12:22 PM)Santy Wrote: but everything is blocked from the intel extreme
This is to be expected because you are using a mobile system. But when you read that article about overclocking did you really find the achievement of the described result tempting? I mean, the return is small.

And what is the base clock of your HD 4000, and if it can boost, what is the boost clock? When you give me this information, I will try to do something, but without much enthusiasm. This is the first time I'm going to do something like this, so dealing with me can be dangerous.
find
quote
#7
(08-11-2021, 01:00 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 12:22 PM)Santy Wrote: but everything is blocked from the intel extreme
This is to be expected because you are using a mobile system. But when you read that article about overclocking did you really find the achievement of the described result tempting? I mean, the return is small.

And what is the base clock of your HD 4000, and if it can boost, what is the boost clock? When you give me this information, I will try to do something, but without much enthusiasm. This is the first time I'm going to do something like this, so dealing with me can be dangerous.
base clock: 350 MHz
Maximum frequency: 1100 MHz.
the attempt is appreciated.
Thanks.
find
quote
#8
(08-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Santy Wrote: the attempt is appreciated
I found that:
8DFAE5D4-B50E-4C10-96E6-F2C266CACBB6 is HD4000's vbios
5F64A83F-D654-4F5D-ADAD-8E06BC5E1202 is the vbios of these cards[1].
8F362622-C36F-4B04-8E31-CC09E5B093C7 is the vbios of these cards[2].

I even found a value for the minimum clock, but when looking for boost clock, there were 4 occurrences. I think it's okay. But I'm worried that my changes are wrong and the worst will happen after flashing the mod. So, I think you shouldn't do this without having a programmer. I'm sorry.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)