Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224936
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309851
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6397
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

(REQUEST) UNLOCK BIOS HP ENVY 14 2050ED-- INSYDE F.0F
#1
I have a Hp envy 14 2050ED and I don't have the advanced tab in my bios, I want to install Mac osx on my laptop so I need the advanced tab.
Please can somebody help??? Huh The BIOS version is HP Insyde F.0F v2.7

LapTop: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ct=5141611

BIOS: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60715.exe

Please someone unlock it! Angel
Thanks!!![/size][/font]
find
quote
#2
Hi,
I am also interested in getting this bios version unlocked.

I am particularly interested in getting uefi boot enabled to install windows 7 on a gpt partioned hdd if this is possible. I think it should be since HP is providing a "Support Environment for HP UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface)" and a "HP System Diagnose Program UEFI", which are both installed on the HP_TOOL partition an have .efi files (to boot them I suppose).

The bios is RSA signed, which I checked in Andy's Phoenix tool. I am willing to test a modded bios and I am aware of the risks.

I have already tried a mod of an older bios versions for this notebook (sp55301_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe from the repository) but it does not allow for UEFI boot.

Pictures of the original bios menus will be uploaded shortly.

Thanks in advance!
---
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP envy 14-2000eg
-Bios Revision : F.06
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60715.exe


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#3
I edited my previous post to match the requirements in http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-VE...k-requests and http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Im...ned-bioses and to provide further information.

I hope somebody can help me out here Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)