Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 13996
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424453
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224517
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6788
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309722
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169319
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

REQUEST UNLOCK HP Pavilion dv9385ea PhoenixBIOS
#1
Hello,
Existing BIOS is just LAME.
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.exe
I desperately need to activate WOL

Help will be much appreciated.

Ahmet

If you are good you live forever, if you are bad you die when you die.
find
quote
#2
Hi mate,
Hamed Hossam just did It many time ago . . .

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-U...otebook-PC

Same like Kizwan here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-D...ualization

But You can ask to Sml6397 to make another try (He is our old Phoenix Bios Modder and Administrator) !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(12-08-2015, 04:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Hamed Hossam just did It many time ago . . .

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-U...otebook-PC

Same like Kizwan here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-D...ualization

But You can ask to Sml6397 to make another try (He is our old Phoenix Bios Modder and Administrator) !
Regards

Hi all,
First thanks to Ahmed. Actually I've already flashed with Ahmed's MOD, but only Main page is unlocked and the Boot Options are the same as before. No Wake On Lan. Pls see attached images.
Is it possible to turn on this MB remotely and start, lets say after a power cut when the power is restored?
I need to check my mother which I can with Teamwiever and Skype while the system is running. Assuming a power cut, when restored the modem will restart and internet will be active. However the laptop will stay off. I need to turn it on remotely to let Teamwiever to start with Windows (Vista).

Help will be much appreciated. Thanks for the hard work.

Ahmet


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           

If you are good you live forever, if you are bad you die when you die.
find
quote
#4
You have to try the Kizwan version too !
if do You need a completly unlocked version Youhave to ask to Sml6397 to unlock
your request so write to him about your Modify !
It's an older Phoenix Bios and only Sml6397 can do this Mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(12-08-2015, 11:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: You have to try the Kizwan version too !
if do You need a completly unlocked version Youhave to ask to Sml6397 to unlock
your request so write to him about your Modify !
It's an older Phoenix Bios and only Sml6397 can do this Mod !
Regards

I thought they are the same, so didnt try. I took the laptop to moms so I will try this 2morro. Meawhile I wirte to Sml6397 and asked ab. WOL.
I hope I can solve this before 16th when I leave.

Thanks.

If you are good you live forever, if you are bad you die when you die.
find
quote
#6
(12-08-2015, 08:39 PM)ahmetozalp Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 11:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: You have to try the Kizwan version too !
if do You need a completly unlocked version Youhave to ask to Sml6397 to unlock
your request so write to him about your Modify !
It's an older Phoenix Bios and only Sml6397 can do this Mod !
Regards

I thought they are the same, so didnt try. I took the laptop to moms so I will try this 2morro. Meawhile I wirte to Sml6397 and asked ab. WOL.
I hope I can solve this before 16th when I leave.

Thanks.
Hello again mate. I searched for Sml6397 and sent him a message (or tried) but didnt get any reply. So I think  maybe I couldnt do it right. Can you pls put me in contact or show me how to contact him? E mail addy will do fine I guess. Thank  you for the trouble, this is so important for me now.

If you are good you live forever, if you are bad you die when you die.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)