Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
sgx enabling bios help
Last Post: wafa
Today 08:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Sergio717
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 656
» Views: 167529
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71446
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22109
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41059
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317371
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 487
» Views: 101148
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2530
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 353
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55369
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64155
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4110
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Views: 109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52247
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 251
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 339
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 158
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 142

[REQUEST] Unlock BIOS for Gigabyte Aero 15x v8
(01-06-2019, 02:31 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, for your first ebay link, those 2 or 4 combo package, I am not sure if you need the 1.8V adapter either (in the 4pcs kit), but you might.  If you want to know for sure before purchasing you'll have to get your BIOS ID info off the BIOS chip, then I can look it up and see if you need the 1.8V adapter or not.

Second link good set, same as first link 2pcs set, if you don't need 1.8V adapter
Third link, SOIC8 cable only, only get this if you purchase CH341A programmer by itself not in a kit/combo - Cheaper here - https://www.ebay.com/itm/382486015977
Fourth link, CH341A programmer only, if you get this, also purchase the SOIC8 test clip above
Fifth link, same as first link, 2 or 4 pc kits.

If you do not get one of the 4pcs kits, here is 1.8V adapter by itself in case you need (only way to know is look and get BIOS chip ID)https://www.ebay.com/itm/253208845481

Here is mod BIOS with few settings made visible and all CPU microcodes updated
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9650221630

hi! thanks for your efforts. i tried this Bios on my aero 15x. but i didn't saw any changes in its setting.
i have a question.
the option of the advanced setting are in another advanced setting in this bios. thus no matter what i use AMIBCP to trying to change its access/use it won't show in advanced setting. do you have any idea that can make overclock setting visible?

regards
find
Changes made, based of original posters images send to me and of course microcode changes you would only see if you check microcode used before/after.

For the BIOS settings, I made the following settings visible in BIOS -
Onboard Device Configuration >> Bluetooth setting & Keyboard Language

If you cannot see these, on BIOS Main page, at bottom, what does it show your "Access level" as, user or Admin? I may need to edit it different than I did previously. There may also be a few others I'm not seeing while looking right now, but most edits I was unsure if safe to do and wanted to wait till he had a flash programmer before doing anything else. Same applies to you, do you have flash programmer? If yes, send me a dump I will see if I can unlock for you or not.

AMIBCP can only be used to make settings visible in already currently visible menu sections, or to change default applied settings for optimal/failsafe of any setting hidden or visible. Due to the way this BIOS is laid out, I can try a few changes, but would rather only do that if person testing has a flash programmer to recover in case it bricks the board. First I can switch advanced (hidden for visible), second I can try to enable both (same for chipset too), all these edits would be done with AMITSE PE32 module.
find
(05-05-2019, 11:26 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Changes made, based of original posters images send to me and of course microcode changes you would only see if you check microcode used before/after.  

For the BIOS settings, I made the following settings visible in BIOS -
Onboard Device Configuration  >> Bluetooth setting & Keyboard Language

If you cannot see these, on BIOS Main page, at bottom, what does it show your "Access level" as, user or Admin?  I may need to edit it different than I did previously.  There may also be a few others I'm not seeing while looking right now, but most edits I was unsure if safe to do and wanted to wait till he had a flash programmer before doing anything else.  Same applies to you, do you have flash programmer?  If yes, send me a dump I will see if I can unlock for you or not.  

AMIBCP can only be used to make settings visible in already currently visible menu sections, or to change default applied settings for optimal/failsafe of any setting hidden or visible.  Due to the way this BIOS is laid out, I can try a few changes, but would rather only do that if person testing has a flash programmer to recover in case it bricks the board.  First I can switch advanced (hidden for visible), second I can try to enable both (same for chipset too), all these edits would be done with AMITSE PE32 module.

thanks for your help!
and yes i do have a programmer and i also flashed that modded bios. the core feature that i want is to access overclocking performance menu and its submenu. But the manufacture hid all the advance setting after aero 15 v7.(i mean it won't show up even i use AMIBCP to set these setting to USER). because there is a advance setting under the advance setting. and all the feature are hidding in it.

can you help me to move those setting to advance setting directly or just let the overclocking performance section show.

best regards
find
Since you have a programmer, send me a dump to check out, this way we confirm you have full proper backup created before I send you anything to flash that might brick the system. Then I will edit BIOS for you and have you FPT Flash, I assume BIOS does not have built in flash tool (QFlash) correct?
find
(05-27-2019, 05:55 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Since you have a programmer, send me a dump to check out, this way we confirm you have full proper backup created before I send you anything to flash that might brick the system.  Then I will edit BIOS for you and have you FPT Flash, I assume BIOS does not have built in flash tool (QFlash) correct?

thanks. here's my bios dumped from my programmer

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=84313586392662966903

please help me move the overclocking performance menu out.

best regards
find
(05-27-2019, 05:55 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Since you have a programmer, send me a dump to check out, this way we confirm you have full proper backup created before I send you anything to flash that might brick the system.  Then I will edit BIOS for you and have you FPT Flash, I assume BIOS does not have built in flash tool (QFlash) correct?

and please help me to unlock the most important feature (the Memory overclocking feature it's inside the overclocking performance menu).
find
Please put BIOS in zip or 7zip (preferred). Do you have image of how that all looked on V7 FW? I mean the overclocking performance menu, and where it was located originally, and it's contents inside. It was just inside Advanced correct?

If you don't have images of this, can you flash back to it, and show me some images please, put in zip and resize to less than 1MB per image if you use a camera.
find
(05-27-2019, 03:09 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please put BIOS in zip or 7zip (preferred).  Do you have image of how that all looked on V7 FW?  I mean the overclocking performance menu, and where it was located originally, and it's contents inside.  It was just inside Advanced correct?  

If you don't have images of this, can you flash back to it, and show me some images please, put in zip and resize to less than 1MB per image if you use a camera.

No , i can't using V7 bios. Because that bios designed for 7th gen CPU platform and gtx 1060. But aero 15x v8 is 8th gen laptop with gtx 1070.
Here's the competition. They are literally different device.
https://imgur.com/a/Bviyxq4

as you can see there're double advance in the v8 bios.

and i also put my bios into a Zip file 
here's the link below:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=5175...4115218389

best regards
find
OK, and thanks for the images comparing in AMICBCP, same/same so that's no help but at least now I don't need to download V7 BIOS to compare
There's two advanced in each BIOS (V7 and V8), actually two of all the menus, but it's all same in AMIBCP in your images.
I can just switch the advanced you see, but I don't think both can be enabled at once (maybe 2nd possibly as a submenu within main advanced, but I'm not sure)

Ohh! I see the issue, you uploaded same image for both, so V7 may look different still, I'll have to download it and check.
find
(05-28-2019, 12:34 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, and thanks for the images comparing in AMICBCP, same/same so that's no help but at least now I don't need to download V7 BIOS to compare
There's two advanced in each BIOS (V7 and V8), actually two of all the menus, but it's all same in AMIBCP in your images.  
I can just switch the advanced you see, but I don't think both can be enabled at once (maybe 2nd possibly as a submenu within main advanced, but I'm not sure)

Ohh!  I see the issue, you uploaded same image for both, so V7 may look different still, I'll have to download it and check.

oops! sorry. i uploaded the wrong image . 
now i've update the compare image.
https://imgur.com/a/Bviyxq4
the upper is aero 15 v8 . and v7 in its below .
find