Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
Last Post: thehaveroth
Yesterday 12:48 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Collabs
Yesterday 07:30 AM
» Replies: 846
» Views: 322276
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad P14s 3rd Gen 1...
Last Post: Dokholliday
Yesterday 05:35 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 198
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-14-2024 09:02 AM
» Replies: 1733
» Views: 540641
Dell Latitude 5520 - get to know passwor...
Last Post: yeti1299
04-14-2024 06:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 168
[REQUEST]: Asus TP420IA - how to dump bi...
Last Post: quantumx3
04-14-2024 05:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: Nightdemon2001
04-14-2024 01:13 AM
» Replies: 2319
» Views: 654990
[REQUEST] Lenovo B575 (52CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: thepwrtank18
04-13-2024 06:13 PM
» Replies: 56
» Views: 20317
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H9ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: alvaro8905
04-13-2024 05:25 PM
» Replies: 673
» Views: 162851
Lenovo Yoga 14s (slim7Gen 8)
04-13-2024 03:32 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 553
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
04-13-2024 03:31 PM
» Replies: 470
» Views: 128892
ASUS P5lD2 SE AHCI Mod needed. Please ;)
Last Post: jave200372
04-12-2024 10:16 PM
» Views: 5563
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire A515-57(G) BIOS Un...
04-12-2024 01:29 PM
» Views: 196
Help with Gigabyte X299 WU-8 PCie Bifurc...
Last Post: ezaton
04-12-2024 12:30 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2563
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unl...
04-11-2024 10:39 AM
» Replies: 80
» Views: 23255
Bios Mod for HPE Microserver Gen10
Last Post: flobo88
04-11-2024 10:16 AM
» Views: 210
BIOS DXE Driver modding
Last Post: Dr_Retro_Cube
04-11-2024 08:55 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2204
Dell N5010 with 16GB of ram, possible?
Last Post: Komajster
04-11-2024 06:46 AM
» Views: 181
[REQUEST] VGA MOD Lenovo E480 - AMD RX55...
Last Post: ChesterNut999
04-11-2024 05:49 AM
» Views: 179
[Request] bc-250 bios unlock
Last Post: Zuexs
04-10-2024 05:57 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 344

[REQUEST] Unlock BIOS for Gigabyte Aero 15x v8
Please test this BIOS, program it on, then after this all next test you can use FPT to flash BIOS region only instead (I disabled BIOS Lock)
This is to test swapped Save & Exit menu, let me know if you now see a new Save & Exit with more settings
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5280049653

If this works, then I think I can swap which Advanced is enabled same way
find
(05-28-2019, 02:15 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please test this BIOS, program it on, then after this all next test you can use FPT to flash BIOS region only instead (I disabled BIOS Lock)
This is to test swapped Save & Exit menu, let me know if you now see a new Save & Exit with more settings
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5280049653

If this works, then I think I can swap which Advanced is enabled same way

yes. i saw more option in it.
here's the picture.
https://imgur.com/on63Y2K
find
Great, thanks for the image, I'm pretty sure I can unlock it all then! Do you also want updated microcodes too?

Now, next BIOS I send all menus will be swapped, however there may still be some individual settings missing in some areas, or some submenus missing in some areas. For those, I will need to see images of the page where you see missing items vs what you see in AMIBCP. That way I can check if it's a "suppressed" item in setup module, or if you or I can simply enable via access level change in AMIBCP to Supervisor. If you send anymore images, please resize them to around 1000px wide and def. under 1MB per image, few 100KB's is plenty I just need to see them at a glance not in HD Big Grin Then also please put in rar/zip, or 7zip, thanks

* Edit - Here, please test flashing this BIOS in with FPT, this is to see if both Boot Menu's can be enabled at once, so you have the OS Type selection setting, it's not in the other hidden boot, so we need both enabled or leave other one hidden.

Please test 2Boot1.bin first, if there is not two boot menus showing, test 2Boot2.bin and let me know what you see there. If you get both Boot menus in BIOS 2Boot1.bin, no need to test 2Boot2
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=16913181119551821091

If you are not familiar with FPT flashing, go to this thread and in the section "C" download the ME System tools package V12
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder. Put a copy of the BIOS into that folder. Then back out of it and select that Win folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).
At the command prompt type the following command to flash the BIOS region only >> FPTw.exe -bios -f nameofbiosfile.bin

If you are stuck on Win10 and cannot easily get command prompt, and method I mentioned above does not work for you, here is some links that should help
Or, copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a USB Bootable disk and do the flash from DOS (FPT.exe -bios -f nameofbiosfile.bin)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-c...ors-update
https://www.windowscentral.com/add-open-...windows-10
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/open-...privileges

If you get any red or "size" related error, stop, take an image of the command entered and the error all on same image and show me.

This type flash is not required, but would save you from having to use programmer every time. It's up to you.
Or, have you even tried to flash mod BIOS using stock included AFUDOS? It may flash fine too, unsure.
find
(05-28-2019, 11:32 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Great, thanks for the image, I'm pretty sure I can unlock it all then!  Do you also want updated microcodes too?

Now, next BIOS I send all menus will be swapped, however there may still be some individual settings missing in some areas, or some submenus missing in some areas.  For those, I will need to see images of the page where you see missing items vs what you see in AMIBCP.  That way I can check if it's a "suppressed" item in setup module, or if you or I can simply enable via access level change in AMIBCP to Supervisor.  If you send anymore images, please resize them to around 1000px wide and def. under 1MB per image, few 100KB's is plenty I just need to see them at a glance not in HD Big Grin  Then also please put in rar/zip, or 7zip, thanks

* Edit - Here, please test flashing this BIOS in with FPT, this is to see if both Boot Menu's can be enabled at once, so you have the OS Type selection setting, it's not in the other hidden boot, so we need both enabled or leave other one hidden.

Please test 2Boot1.bin first, if there is not two boot menus showing, test 2Boot2.bin and let me know what you see there.  If you get both Boot menus in BIOS 2Boot1.bin, no need to test 2Boot2
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=16913181119551821091

If you are not familiar with FPT flashing, go to this thread and in the section "C" download the ME System tools package V12
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder.  Put a copy of the BIOS into that folder.  Then back out of it and select that Win folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).  
At the command prompt type the following command to flash the BIOS region only >> FPTw.exe -bios -f nameofbiosfile.bin

If you are stuck on Win10 and cannot easily get command prompt, and method I mentioned above does not work for you, here is some links that should help
Or, copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a USB Bootable disk and do the flash from DOS (FPT.exe -bios -f nameofbiosfile.bin)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-c...ors-update
https://www.windowscentral.com/add-open-...windows-10
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/open-...privileges

If you get any red or "size" related error, stop, take an image of the command entered and the error all on same image and show me.

This type flash is not required, but would save you from having to use programmer every time.  It's up to you.  
Or, have you even tried to flash mod BIOS using stock included AFUDOS?  It may flash fine too, unsure.

thanks for your help!

i followed your method. here's the solution.
1. the FTP tools doesn't work. i get error 167 it told me to ask manufacturer what happened.
2. i use programmer to flash 2boot1.rom and there are 2 boot section. i uploaded all the photo here https://imgur.com/a/yBpRwJj.
and i still didn't see the overclocking permance menu in  advanced setting. 

best regards
find
FPT works, just certain things need done sometimes before it's possible (BIOS Lock is disabled in file you programmed in, but sounds like PRR error 167 (This is disabled, so shouldn't appear, but maybe I need to find enabled in other area), I will attempt to remove next time. I also see I missed one setting for BIOS lock, but it would give error 168. Next time I will remove this lock and you put on one BIOS with programmer, then all after that you can FPT flash hopefully. But, for now you should have BIOS Lock removed anyway so lets see if still 167 error now, since you programmed in the file I sent with BIOS lock removed. If you do, show me image of the command entered and error given

You can test that now with FPT >> Dump BIOS Region >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
Flash it back and see if you get error, if you do, show me as I mentioned >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin

Thanks for checking BIOS and letting me know two boot, this was the goal, and that was the only thing I wanted you to check. That was the only thing I changed, sorry I did not make that more clear, this was only another quick test.

Sorry, this cannot be a quick here you go process, I don't have this system to make changes and test on my end, everything is done blind by me, so there can't be any rush to finish unless you want it to fail and then we never can tell why because I did to many steps on top of each other and one in the middle cancelled out all the rest and didn't allow final necessary steps to work properly. Slow and steady wins the BIOS mod race! Smile

Don't worry, we're almost ready to unlock all the menus! If you never want to use FPT that's OK with me, and not a problem, I was only trying to get you using that now since it's much easier than programmer once it's all unlocked.

* Edit - Here, please test this BIOS and let me know, do you now see all the previously missing options from the new Boot menu in BIOS now (vs what you see in AMIBCP and previous edit/new boot).
Menu edit is included in both, file with 167 in name has attempt to bypass that error if you want to try that so we can get FPT working. If you do that one, program it in, then test FPT bios region flash again. If you do not care about using FPT ever and will use programmer whenever you need, then no need to test the 167 file.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9953420815
find
(05-29-2019, 05:26 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: FPT works, just certain things need done sometimes before it's possible (BIOS Lock is disabled in file you programmed in, but sounds like PRR error 167 (This is disabled, so shouldn't appear, but maybe I need to find enabled in other area), I will attempt to remove next time.  I also see I missed one setting for BIOS lock, but it would give error 168.  Next time I will remove this lock and you put on one BIOS with programmer, then all after that you can FPT flash hopefully.  But, for now you should have BIOS Lock removed anyway so lets see if still 167 error  now, since you programmed in the file I sent with BIOS lock removed.  If you do, show me image of the command entered and error given

You can test that now with FPT  >> Dump BIOS Region >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
Flash it back and see if you get error, if you do, show me as I mentioned >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin

Thanks for checking BIOS and letting me know two boot, this was the goal, and that was the only thing I wanted you to check.  That was the only thing I changed, sorry I did not make that more clear, this was only another quick test.  

Sorry, this cannot be a quick here you go process, I don't have this system to make changes and test on my end, everything is done blind by me, so there can't be any rush to finish unless you want it to fail and then we never can tell why because I did to many steps on top of each other and one in the middle cancelled out all the rest and didn't allow final necessary steps to work properly.  Slow and steady wins the BIOS mod race! Smile

Don't worry, we're almost ready to unlock all the menus!  If you never want to use FPT that's OK with me, and not a problem, I was only trying to get you using that now since it's much easier than programmer once it's all unlocked.  

* Edit - Here, please test this BIOS and let me know, do you now see all the previously missing options from the new Boot menu in BIOS now (vs what you see in AMIBCP and previous edit/new boot).  
Menu edit is included in both, file with 167 in name has attempt to bypass that error if you want to try that so we can get FPT working.  If you do that one, program it in, then test FPT bios region flash again.  If you do not care about using FPT ever and will use programmer whenever you need, then no need to test the 167 file.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9953420815

i tried M167Bios but it still shows error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by bios , preventing flash acess.

and here's the new screen shot of the boot section.
https://imgur.com/a/eRZYYaI

ahh! those section will shows after set them to supervisor.
but how can i take the advance section out?
find
Thanks, I guess I'll have to keep looking on the PRR thing, it would be nice if that was always set universally the same, but it's random and sometimes can be in 1-2 modules set in various ways.   I may not be able to get it, since I was pretty sure that one would remove it.  Since it does not, don't use that file.

Thanks for the image.  No, AMIBCP supervisor is ONLY used later, after you enable the menu and settings still are missing, before that you don't touch any of it with AMIBCP.  Once I'm done I will give you my notes on this BIOS edit so you can see how it's done, the main thing controlling the menus being visible is the AMITSE Module, menus need removed or swapped in two different block lists there.  This is done by using the setup module's IFR output and then hex editing AMITSE, I'll show you tonight when I have more time.

Here is final menu unlock BIOS, test it as it is, then any still missing individual settings or submenus within any menus, then you edit with AMIBCP 5.02.0031 and set to Supervisor.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2812862883

*** This BIOS is for chq1029 ONLY, do not use if that is not your username!
Otherwise you will loose your serial, UUID, possibly LAN MAC ID and windows activations etc.   You have been warned! ***

If anyone needs unlocked BIOS, send me your programmer dump, or ask and I will make a stock BIOS edit however that can only be used if the standard method of updating BIOS on this system will allow mod BIOS to be flashed in (This is still unclear in this thread, no one has tested and let me know)
find
(05-29-2019, 02:03 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I guess I'll have to keep looking on the PRR thing, it would be nice if that was always set universally the same, but it's random and sometimes can be in 1-2 modules set in various ways.   I may not be able to get it, since I was pretty sure that one would remove it.  Since it does not, don't use that file.

Thanks for the image.  No, AMIBCP supervisor is ONLY used later, after you enable the menu and settings still are missing, before that you don't touch any of it with AMIBCP.  Once I'm done I will give you my notes on this BIOS edit so you can see how it's done, the main thing controlling the menus being visible is the AMITSE Module, menus need removed or swapped in two different block lists there.  This is done by using the setup module's IFR output and then hex editing AMITSE, I'll show you tonight when I have more time.

Here is final menu unlock BIOS, test it as it is, then any still missing individual settings or submenus within any menus, then you edit with AMIBCP 5.02.0031 and set to Supervisor.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2812862883

*** This BIOS is for chq1029 ONLY, do not use if that is not your username!
Otherwise you will loose your serial, UUID, possibly LAN MAC ID and windows activations etc.   You have been warned! ***

If anyone needs unlocked BIOS, send me your programmer dump, or ask and I will make a stock BIOS edit however that can only be used if the standard method of updating BIOS on this system will allow mod BIOS to be flashed in (This is still unclear in this thread, no one has tested and let me know)

it worked ! You are a genius! All the menus are unlocked
thanks a lot!
find
You're welcome! I thought so, thank you for quick confirmation!

So, here is my notes from editing your BIOS, and the following link, see the spoiler at end of guide for detailed information about how to do this edit in general
The BIOS covered in the guide have many more changes to be made than yours, but same general idea/editing technique is used.

https://www.win-raid.com/t4386f16-OverPowered-TONGFANG-CyberPower-Machrevo-MACHENIKE-Unlocked-BIOS-Guide-W-Files.html

4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15

BIOS lock is enabled >> 0xA12 >> NO exit to shell

Setup, FormId: 0x2710 {01 86 10 27 07 00}
Main ---------------------------- 0x2717 {0F 0F 09 00 02 00 01 00 00 00 FF FF 00 17 27} << Hidden
Advanced ---------------------- 0x2718 {0F 0F 1E 00 02 00 02 00 00 00 FF FF 00 18 27} << Hidden
Chipset ------------------------- 0x2719 {0F 0F 1F 00 02 00 03 00 00 00 FF FF 00 19 27} << Hidden
Security ------------------------ 0x271A {0F 0F 3A 00 02 00 04 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1A 27} << Hidden
Boot ---------------------------- 0x271B {0F 0F 20 00 02 00 05 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1B 27} << Hidden
Save & Exit -------------------- 0x271C {0F 0F 4D 00 02 00 06 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1C 27} << Hidden

Main ---------------------------- 0x2711 {01 86 11 27 09 00} << Actual visible in BIOS
Advanced ---------------------- 0x2712 {01 86 12 27 1E 00} << Actual visible in BIOS
Chipset ------------------------- 0x2713 {01 86 13 27 1F 00} << Actual visible in BIOS
Security ------------------------ 0x2714 {01 86 14 27 3A 00} << Actual visible in BIOS
Boot ---------------------------- 0x2715 {01 86 15 27 20 00} << Actual visible in BIOS + Unused/single - Boot ------ 0x27BA {01 86 BA 27 20 00}
Save & Exit -------------------- 0x2716 {01 86 16 27 4D 00} << Actual visible in BIOS

All directly above = first at top in AMIBCP

Test 1 - Simple swap of Exit visible/blocked in AMITSE worked for save/exit page, rest to follow now
Test 2 - Enable both Boot works fine
Test 3 - User/Super AMIBCP test for still hidden settings
Final - Swap Main, Advanced, Chipset (on top of above)

Some individual settings, or submenus in newly revealed menus may need enabled via AMIBCP User/Super
This applied to "Boot" menu, confirmed and edited right after initial test.
Setup module unsuppress/un gray-out may be needed for some items as well.

@0004F450 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 17 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 18 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 19 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1A 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1B 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1C 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 << Maybe menu entry count there? << User tested without, so not necessary to change, but still may be blocked menu count.

@0004FE70 - all
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 17 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 18 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 19 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1A 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1B 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1C 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 11 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 12 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 13 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 14 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 15 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 16 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

@000500B0 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 17 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 18 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 19 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1A 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1B 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1C 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

-------------------- Final Edits ------------------------

@4F450 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 11 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 12 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 13 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1A 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 16 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

@000500B0 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 11 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 12 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 13 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 16 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
find
(05-30-2019, 12:21 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: You're welcome!  I thought so, thank you for quick confirmation!  

So, here is my notes from editing your BIOS, and the following link, see the spoiler at end of guide for detailed information about how to do this edit in general
The BIOS covered in the guide have many more changes to be made than yours, but same general idea/editing technique is used.

https://www.win-raid.com/t4386f16-OverPowered-TONGFANG-CyberPower-Machrevo-MACHENIKE-Unlocked-BIOS-Guide-W-Files.html

4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15

BIOS lock is enabled >> 0xA12  >> NO exit to shell

Setup, FormId: 0x2710 {01 86 10 27 07 00}
Main ---------------------------- 0x2717 {0F 0F 09 00 02 00 01 00 00 00 FF FF 00 17 27}  << Hidden
Advanced ---------------------- 0x2718 {0F 0F 1E 00 02 00 02 00 00 00 FF FF 00 18 27}  << Hidden
Chipset ------------------------- 0x2719 {0F 0F 1F 00 02 00 03 00 00 00 FF FF 00 19 27}  << Hidden
Security ------------------------ 0x271A {0F 0F 3A 00 02 00 04 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1A 27}  << Hidden
Boot ---------------------------- 0x271B {0F 0F 20 00 02 00 05 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1B 27}  << Hidden
Save & Exit -------------------- 0x271C {0F 0F 4D 00 02 00 06 00 00 00 FF FF 00 1C 27}  << Hidden

Main ---------------------------- 0x2711 {01 86 11 27 09 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS
Advanced ---------------------- 0x2712 {01 86 12 27 1E 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS
Chipset ------------------------- 0x2713 {01 86 13 27 1F 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS
Security ------------------------ 0x2714 {01 86 14 27 3A 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS
Boot ---------------------------- 0x2715 {01 86 15 27 20 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS + Unused/single - Boot ------ 0x27BA {01 86 BA 27 20 00}
Save & Exit -------------------- 0x2716 {01 86 16 27 4D 00}  << Actual visible in BIOS

All directly above = first at top in AMIBCP

Test 1 - Simple swap of Exit visible/blocked in AMITSE worked for save/exit page, rest to follow now
Test 2 - Enable both Boot works fine
Test 3 - User/Super AMIBCP test for still hidden settings
Final  - Swap Main, Advanced, Chipset (on top of above)

Some individual settings, or submenus in newly revealed menus may need enabled via AMIBCP User/Super
This applied to "Boot" menu, confirmed and edited right after initial test.  
Setup module unsuppress/un gray-out may be needed for some items as well.

@0004F450 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 17 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 18 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 19 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1B 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 1C 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   << Maybe menu entry count there?  << User tested without, so not necessary to change, but still may be blocked menu count.

@0004FE70 - all
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 14 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 15 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

@000500B0 - blocked

-------------------- Final Edits ------------------------

@4F450 - blocked
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 11 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 12 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 13 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
4A 10 59 7B 0D C0 58 41 87 FF F0 4D 63 96 A9 15 16 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

@000500B0 - blocked

Thanks for the tutorial.
find