Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6418
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14050
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424578
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224921
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119214
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 444
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309847
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 661
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20322
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169450
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6394
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Unlocked R2087H4 BIOS for VPCSA2Z9E
#1
Hello there,
I would like to ask you for your help. I bought this amazing laptop VPCSA2Z9E from Sony for few bucks. This laptop is quite old but definitely worth to rescue and bring back to life.

I would like to ask you if you can modify me or reupload already modified bios for this laptop version R2087H4. I know this Bios has been already modified but all links are dead I iam not not able to find. I spent more than 3 weeks looking for live link but no luck  Sad

There should be 2 versions - one from this forum and second from Pyr0 from other forum. I don't mind which version it will be, I want unlocked bios with advanced menus.

If there is still somebody who has this laptop or has copy of that bios it would be amazing. Btw did somebody sucessfully solved diasbled SATA3 on newest bios?

Original bios attached

thank you very much I really appriciate your help!


Attached Files
.zip   R2087H4.zip (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 39)
find
quote
#2
Check this:


https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Sata-3-Plz
find
quote
#3
I checked this thread, all links are dead. I also checked threads on different forums and same situation.
find
quote
#4
(07-31-2018, 01:56 PM)garfild Wrote: I checked this thread, all links are dead. I also checked threads on different forums and same situation.

In the deposit. It is below all

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Insyde%2F
find
quote
#5
Hello, unfortunately there is older version R2085H4, not R2087H4

thanks
find
quote
#6
Hello, your notebook supports "EFI"? I always wanted to turn on the EFI function.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)