Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223917
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] Unlocking VAIO PhoenixBIOS R2110J7
#1
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Notebook Sony VGN-FZ283BN
-Bios Revision : R2110J7
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : (waiting for the right file)
-RW Everything Report Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/3wpmfabied...cpiTbls.rw
find
quote
#2
Hello DavidIAM,

I will take a look at your BIOS image and see what can be modded.

I did get your PM and I will respond to it as soon as I can. There is a recovery method called CRISIS. It works in almost all notebooks, although Vaio notebooks happen to be one of the few types of laptops in which it does not work in a large number of. I will give you more information later on.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
(07-18-2014, 06:57 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I will take a look at your BIOS image and see what can be modded.

I did get your PM and I will respond to it as soon as I can. There is a recovery method called CRISIS. It works in almost all notebooks, although Vaio notebooks happen to be one of the few types of laptops in which it does not work in a large number of. I will give you more information later on.


~Steven
Thanks a lot Smile
When i flashed it with wrong file screen was showing like white background and with colored lines but it wasn't like when GPU melting idk if this helps

I did use the CRISIS recovery thing and re-flashed it with that file my pc started up and made few beeps and after that keeps going in to on/off cycle i also did remove the CMOS battery but it's still in on/off cycle
find
quote
#4
Hello DavidIAM,

I just want to verify: You were able to boot into an OS. After some time, the computer beeped a few times and then went into the on/off cycle and did not leave the cycle even after you pulled the CMOS battery. Is this information correct?

Another question: Were you able to enter the BIOS menus?


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
(07-19-2014, 05:27 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I just want to verify: You were able to boot into an OS. After some time, the computer beeped a few times and then went into the on/off cycle and did not leave the cycle even after you pulled the CMOS battery. Is this information correct?

Another question: Were you able to enter the BIOS menus?


~Steven
Here is all that happened
first i flashed my bios with wrong file after the reboot screen came up with white background and colored lines but the line weren't moving and after a few sec screen start to go dark from the center
then i searched more about the bios so i found the right file then i made a USB stick with dos on as the phoenix crisis tool will so i flashed it and i am sure that it did flash it with that file since fan start work at it max rpm and the beeping then pc turned off it self
and with no HDD in the pc i started up the pc screen came up back all of it and few beeps then turned it self off
i turned it on few more times but it keep going off (no cycle yet) then i read that it might be the settings so opened the pc and removed the CMOS Battery then waited 10 min or more after that put everything in the place then turned on the pc but after that it keeps going to on/off cycle (nothing comes in screen and no beep) also note that in all stuffs i did there was no VAIO logo, no OS boot, no BIOS so that's all.
find
quote
#6
Hello DavidIAM,

I don't think that the image you used was the right one. It may have been mislabeled. The link to the image is down, so I can't tell if this is true or not.

I will try to find this BIOS, but I have searched for it in the past and it was difficult to find.

If I am able to find the BIOS image, do you want me to mod it first or give you a clean copy? Since you have CRISIS working, you can just use the clean copy if the modded one does not work.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
(07-20-2014, 09:33 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I don't think that the image you used was the right one. It may have been mislabeled. The link to the image is down, so I can't tell if this is true or not.

I will try to find this BIOS, but I have searched for it in the past and it was difficult to find.

If I am able to find the BIOS image, do you want me to mod it first or give you a clean copy? Since you have CRISIS working, you can just use the clean copy if the modded one does not work.

~Steven
I am really sorry for the broken links well it wasn't my fault idk why forum put 3 dots in the link and messed it up so i fixed them
and i did used the CRISIS it kind a worked but i think the damage to the chip was more since it keeps going to on/off cycle so they need the binary backup of the chip so they can restore it
like they have to remove the chip put it on chip programer and put the data of a working chip on well it's what they said
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)