Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Today 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 40978
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 05:28 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6575
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 86
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317142
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101077
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 339
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55326
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64133
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52219
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167242
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

[REQUEST] Unlocking Vaio PhoenixBIOS R0174J3
Hello guaruska,

Try using this one:
.rar   Phoenix WinPhlash.rar (Size: 966.54 KB / Downloads: 156)

This is the WinPhlash version that successfully flashed my Sony Vaio notebook's BIOS.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(08-17-2014, 12:51 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello guaruska,

Try using this one:

This is the WinPhlash version that successfully flashed my Sony Vaio notebook's BIOS.

Awesome! It worked. I got a little scared though cuz the computer "crashed" at the end, it was so fast I didn't have time to see if it was successful. It turned itself off and at reboot it said windows shut down unexpectedly....and continued to restore the previous session where the winphlash window asked me to restart the computer.

Two questions remain, if you have a little more time: is there anything I have to change to be able to change the cpu to a t7600? I've read that some people got that cpu working after disconnecting the cmos-battery. Will this mess up my new bios?

Thanks, I'll donate a few bucks within a few day. I hope the research goes well.
find
Hello guaruska,

I am glad that it worked!

guaruska Wrote:Two questions remain, if you have a little more time: is there anything I have to change to be able to change the cpu to a t7600? I've read that some people got that cpu working after disconnecting the cmos-battery. Will this mess up my new bios?

With my notebook, I simply replaced the current CPU with the new one and booted the computer. To reduce the chance of you having to open up the computer again, remove all power sources and the CMOS battery for at least 5 minutes. During these five minutes, hold the power button down for at least 20 seconds to dissipate any remaining power. Removing the CMOS battery has no effect on the BIOS itself. It will not damage the new BIOS modification.

guaruska Wrote:Thanks, I'll donate a few bucks within a few day. I hope the research goes well.

Thanks! Big Grin

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello again.
I hope you saw the donation :-) (from the name Ulrika Ljunggren)
Now I'm having problems with the 4gb ram, bios only sees 3gb. The consequence is that when installing Ubuntu 14.04 64 bits the nvidia gpu has a conflict with the 4gb ram and I have no possibility of fixing the resolution. It lets me use 1024x768 (or something like that) when I'm supposed to have 1200x800.
Going back to 2gb ram everything works fine.

P.S. After extensive research on the web and different approaches to fixing the resolution with the 4gb ram, I discovered on a forum that most likely the problem is the conflict between the nvidia memory and the installed 4gb ram.

Do you have any recommendations?
find
(08-23-2014, 01:37 PM)guaruska Wrote: Hello again.
I hope you saw the donation :-) (from the name Ulrika Ljunggren)
Now I'm having problems with the 4gb ram, bios only sees 3gb. The consequence is that when installing Ubuntu 14.04 64 bits the nvidia gpu has a conflict with the 4gb ram and I have no possibility of fixing the resolution. It lets me use 1024x768 (or something like that) when I'm supposed to have 1200x800.
Going back to 2gb ram everything works fine.

P.S. After extensive research on the web and different approaches to fixing the resolution with the 4gb ram, I discovered on a forum that most likely the problem is the conflict between the nvidia memory and the installed 4gb ram.

Do you have any recommendations?

BTW the problem exists with Windows Vista also, but not as apparent: except for occasional crashes (mostly Internet Explorer), the conflict is noticed at booting when the Windows logo doesn't appear while loading. I'm sure there are other ways to notice, but not a Windows-user so wouldn't be able to tell.
find
Hello guaruska,

Thank you for the donation! Smile

I am not sure what exactly is causing the problem. I do believe that this is the thread you stumbled upon. This appears to be the best explanation, but it still seems a little off... Sorry for not being able to provide much help with this issue.

~Steven

www find
(08-26-2014, 02:26 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello guaruska,

Thank you for the donation! Smile

I am not sure what exactly is causing the problem. I do believe that this is the thread you stumbled upon. This appears to be the best explanation, but it still seems a little off... Sorry for not being able to provide much help with this issue.

~Steven

How did you manage 4gb ram on your fe21m? Some people suggest to use high-quality rams such as crucial or samsung, but this is a truly peculiar solution.
The thread I stumbled was a different one, but I'm stumbling across similar threads pointing out the bugs/problems with the logs attached, to Ubuntu programmers...which is overkill for me.
find
Hello guaruska,

I have a VGN-N250E/b. Sony said that the notebook could only accept 2GB of RAM, but I installed 4GB and it worked fine. Unlike your notebook, mine does not have dedicated video RAM.

www find
Hello guaruska,

I am moving this thread to the Unlocked Phoenix BIOSes forum. I have also added the modified BIOS image from post #4 to the bios-mods Index of Modified BIOS Images.

www find
hi
i need a bios mod for use ssd
when i power up the nb one time it's ok, the second no!!!
power off 10 second and find ssd, reboot ssd not found.
please help me, or to unlock the bios for best control o give me an idea
my ssd is a transcend 370 128gb
thanks
find