Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6410
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14044
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424563
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3657
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224844
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119208
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309829
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62004
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20318
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169440
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6391
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 864

[REQUEST] Veriton M4620G BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello, I was wondering if someone could unlock this BIOS.

Generic User Guide: Download

Latest bios:
  • P21.A4S0 - 2018 (with Meltdown and Spectre fix)
  • P21.A3 - 2013 (without Meltdown and Spectre fix)
find
quote
#2
Hi~~use this tool to dump bios and attach it ,i will try edit it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

find
quote
#3
(03-06-2020, 12:11 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~use this tool to dump bios and attach it ,i will try edit it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Thanks! I am going to do it as soon as I can.

EDIT: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.
find
quote
#4
...so I've dumped my actual bios.

As I've already said in the previous post: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.


Attached Files
.rar   dump.rar (Size: 1.84 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
quote
#5
(03-20-2020, 10:03 AM)xcaosx Wrote: ...so I've dumped my actual bios.

As I've already said in the previous post: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.

By your dump bios, it explain the bios chip size is 4mb on your motherboard ,but the attachment from your post#1 it should for a 8mb chip size ,so shown this message is very normal and correct.

Sometimes the same motherboard model has different pcb version and different size of bios chip is normal.

================
Try this modded.

find
quote
#6
(03-20-2020, 10:45 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:03 AM)xcaosx Wrote: ...so I've dumped my actual bios.

As I've already said in the previous post: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.

By your dump bios, it explain the bios chip size is 4mb on your motherboard ,but the attachment from your post#1 it should for a 8mb chip size ,so shown this message is very normal and correct.

Sometimes the same motherboard model has different pcb version and different size of bios chip is normal.

================
Try this modded.

Thanks, it works! I attached the output.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#7
(03-20-2020, 11:40 AM)xcaosx Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:45 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:03 AM)xcaosx Wrote: ...so I've dumped my actual bios.

As I've already said in the previous post: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.

By your dump bios, it explain the bios chip size is 4mb on your motherboard ,but the attachment from your post#1 it should for a 8mb chip size ,so shown this message is very normal and correct.

Sometimes the same motherboard model has different pcb version and different size of bios chip is normal.

================
Try this modded.

Thanks, it works! I attached the output.

Any changes in bios screen?? if it has ,you may capture some unlocked screenshots and attach ,thanks.

find
quote
#8
(03-20-2020, 11:51 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 11:40 AM)xcaosx Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:45 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:03 AM)xcaosx Wrote: ...so I've dumped my actual bios.

As I've already said in the previous post: I've tried to update to one of the latest bios that I linked in the first post but it keeps saying: 3 - Error: ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size.

By your dump bios, it explain the bios chip size is 4mb on your motherboard ,but the attachment from your post#1 it should for a 8mb chip size ,so shown this message is very normal and correct.

Sometimes the same motherboard model has different pcb version and different size of bios chip is normal.

================
Try this modded.

Thanks, it works! I attached the output.

Any changes in bios screen?? if it has ,you may capture some unlocked screenshots and attach ,thanks.

Yes, sure, I am going to post everything Smile
find
quote
#9
This is the modded bios as it appears: Imgur

The forum doesn't let me attach more than five files so I hosted everything on imgur.

EDIT: I have now two "Main" and two "Advanced" sections, as you can see in the pictures
find
quote
#10
(03-20-2020, 12:08 PM)xcaosx Wrote: This is the modded bios as it appears: Imgur

The forum doesn't let me attach more than five files so I hosted everything on imgur.

EDIT: I have now two "Main" and two "Advanced" sections, as you can see in the pictures

Yes ,it's right.
There are three new tabs appear in bios screen ,they are "Main","Advanced" and "chipset".
Main tab show more information ,most of features are contained at Advanced and Chipset tab ,so i choose unlocked them.

Thanks for your reply.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)