Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] dv6-7014tx (sp68425.exe) bios mod
#21
but then, after all that. I cant type anything
find
quote
#22
I see the program ended successfully. Still can't understand why the shell prompt is non interactive.
find
quote
#23
(05-15-2025, 05:16 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: I see the program ended successfully. Still can't understand why the shell prompt is non interactive.
UPDATEEE:
I got it!
I disabled the Legacy Mode and retried it again, and it worked!
find
quote
#24
but I dont see the 'Advanced' option
find
quote
#25
(05-15-2025, 05:30 AM)kenuro Wrote: I dont see the 'Advanced' option
You mean everything remained as is when you entered bios after exiting the patcher?
If so, I'll try improving the config later this day. But you could clearly see in the video the patcher worked perfectly for me.
find
quote
#26
(05-15-2025, 05:45 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(05-15-2025, 05:30 AM)kenuro Wrote: I dont see the 'Advanced' option
You mean everything remained as is when you entered bios after exiting the patcher?
If so, I'll try improving the config later this day. But you could clearly see in the video the patcher worked perfectly for me.
I see the 'Power' option but I cant see the 'Advanced'
find
quote
#27
(05-15-2025, 05:49 AM)kenuro Wrote: I see the 'Power' option but I cant see the 'Advanced'
This is odd. I'll investigate the issue and let you know in PM. You may go offline as it won't be fast.
find
quote
#28
(05-15-2025, 06:02 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(05-15-2025, 05:49 AM)kenuro Wrote: I see the 'Power' option but I cant see the 'Advanced'
This is odd. I'll investigate the issue and let you know in PM. You may go offline as it won't be fast.

alright, Thank you
find
quote
#29
also, when I remove the USB from laptop, them I go back to the BIOS, it goes back to its 'as is' state. like the 'power' option disappeared
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)