Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424446
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309717
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6347
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] eMachines E443 BIOS Unlock
#1
Can anyone help? How do I get an unlocked version of the notebook emachines e443 bios? thank you

follows the original bios link:
http://global-download.gateway.com/GDFil...S&SC=PA_6E
[/b]
find
quote
#2
I will bump this thread because I'd love to have my bios unlocked as well. 

I'm using the official BIOS from the website:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...S&SC=PA_6E

Notice that this one is V1.08A instead of the original posters V1.05A

Here's my dump of it from my computer http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3234961420

It's an insydeH2O 3.5 bios if that helps

I'd like the menues and possible the bus unlocked if that's possible. i really hopes this gets out there
find
quote
#3
Hi !
I have a Emachine e443-c52g25mikk with the insydeh20 rev3.5 v1.08
Download link of the bios : http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...C=EMEA_13E

I'd love if you could unlock it as far as you can

Thank you !!!
find
quote
#4
I really need it because :
-i cant install windows without it, when i put ubuntu usb -> the installation works / when i put windows usb -> nothings happen and ubuntu boot... so i think a setting is blocking me like "Safe boot" but i cant modify anything important
-my computer is fast overheating ans i've seen there is a "Fan always on" option on yt (the fan is clean)

I'm a noob in Bios-modding (i've discovered it yesterday) so if you could help me it would be very cool, thank you
find
quote
#5
Hello!
Run this tool as admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote
#6
Hey there, I really want to have the advanced tab in my bios. (Overclocking etc.) Is this possible? 

Thanks in Advance !!!

Link of BIOS: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...S&SC=PA_6E
find
quote
#7
Or is this laptop having a BIOS which can't get unlocked? I'd really like to get a speed boost because the AMD-E350 is.. you know..
find
quote
#8
what’s that tool? @Da Vinci Code
find
quote
#9
Well, I gave up on hope then. No one unlocks this bios for some reason, but never mind.
find
quote
#10
Hey there! If I backup my E443 BIOS, would somebody unlock this BIOS for overclocking? I really would like to tune my old laptop, because I recently installed a SSD and it´s running better, but with a better clock it will work fine!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)