Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUESTS] ACER ASPIRE E5-722G-819C
#1
I bought a acer e5-722 laptop laptop and would like the advanced bios features option opened up so i can enable virtualization on my amd processor.   can you help me?
find
quote
#2
Hi

I'd like to access to the advanced menu so I can enable the virtualization option. I need it to run a 64-bit VM for school.

Here is a link to the currently installed BIOS, Insyde v1.11 rev 5.0. That links to an .exe, I alse extracted the .fd file from that.
If you need more information, let me know Smile

Thank you!
find
quote
#3
(02-09-2017, 06:29 PM)Sworaven Wrote: Hi

I'd like to access to the advanced menu so I can enable the virtualization option. I need it to run a 64-bit VM for school.

Here is a link to the currently installed BIOS, Insyde v1.11 rev 5.0. That links to an .exe, I alse extracted the .fd file from that.
If you need more information, let me know Smile

Thank you!
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
I would like to know if you can unlock the ACER ASPIRE E5-722G advanced menu for a reason.
The VGA and HDMI port doesn't work and I tried every drivers and supported OSes, I still get an error code 43..
This is my last option and I hope the solution is there, if you think not, I would like to know why.  Undecided

BIOS ID : Franky-CarrizoLite
VERSION : V1.11
OFFICIAL LINK : UGBI0111.exe

Thanks.
find
quote
#5
(09-12-2017, 11:43 PM)gorgonflabish Wrote: I would like to know if you can unlock the ACER ASPIRE E5-722G advanced menu for a reason.
The VGA and HDMI port doesn't work and I tried every drivers and supported OSes, I still get an error code 43..
This is my last option and I hope the solution is there, if you think not, I would like to know why.  Undecided

BIOS ID : Franky-CarrizoLite
VERSION : V1.11
OFFICIAL LINK : UGBI0111.exe

Thanks.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#6
-Make: Acer Aspire e17
-Model: E5-722-63B3
-CPU: AMD A6-7310 APU
-Bios: InsydeH20 rev 5.0 EFI
-Bios version: 1.11 - Bios Link at Acer Support  .
-Bios Photos: Available on request

Hello community,
I received the above notebook for my birthday 2 weeks ago, and have had nothing but issues since. From random hdd pass "freezing", to incredible difficulty installing linux and getting all portions of the notebook working, it has been a trying experience.

During all my issues getting my dual boot working clean, I decided I would simply run a ubuntu VM within my cleanly running windows. Only to receive the error "AMD-VT available but disabled in bios". Which, of course, there is no option for enabling AMD-VT (or advanced menu in general for that matter).

I have posted in the Acer community support forums, and was told that Acer disables AMD-VT by default on their notebook series, and that there was purposely no option to enable it!!! Even though the cpu specifically allows it! Acer support post

Now after my own research I know that in most cases, for a full bios mod, AMD cpus require some sort of flasher device. Which I do not own. However, there are rumors around the interwebs that some have achieved changing just the desired options (without fully enabling advanced menu) by using EFI shell, or a DOS based boot of some sort. Sadly all of the tutorials I found are quite old, and for other companies, HP dell etc.

Long story short:
I need my linux, and cannot correctly run it dual boot. My AMD-VT is disabled, I have no flasher, but am rather tech saavy, and brave Smile. What are my options?
find
quote
#7
-Make: Acer Aspire e17
-Model: E5-722g-819c
-CPU: AMD A8-7410 APU
-Bios: InsydeH20 rev 5.0 EFI
-Bios version: 1.11 - Bios Link at Acer Support  .
-Bios Photos: Available on request

Hello community!
I need help, I can not enable AMD-v virtualization on my laptop, this function is supported by the processor (tested), but disabled in BIOS. How can I access advanced BIOS settings and enable virtualization? Or flash the BIOS with firmware with virtualization enabled.
At the moment, I took a dump of my BIOS, but I can not read it to find the necessary item to enable virtualization!
Please help! Because Acer decided to allow ordinary users not to provide access to the full BIOS settings - I want to enable virtualization with your help!
find
quote
#8
-Make: Acer Aspire e17
-Model: E5-722-42LU
-CPU: AMD A4-7210
-Bios: InsydeH20 rev 5.0 EFI
-Bios version: 1.11 - Bios Link at Acer: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_15

Hello community, I really need help with that AMD-v enabled in my BIOS...pleeeas help Sad(
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)