Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71385
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6601
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22089
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41029
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317268
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 342
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55347
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64140
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 152
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167346
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 244
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 135

Recovering From A Bad Insyde Bios Flash
Hi guys, I am new here. I already passed more than 20 hours reading and reading and I still could not repair my laptop. I got an hp dv7 4380es. After I update a mod BIOS the startup keeps running the HP Bios Update and shows this message: The systems bios recovery failed.
I already downloaded the original bios from hp sp55299.exe and the UEFI System Enviroment sp57448.exe to create the USB HP_TOOLS.
I used phoenixtool 2.1.4 to gerenate the bin and sig files, but the sig was not created. I putted the bin file renamed to 0163D.bin and 163D.bin in current folder.
Everytime I power on my laptop, the mute and wifi leds stay red and I see the pendrive reading, but nothing happens. Everytime it runs HP BIOS UPTADE and keeping rebooting. I do not know what to do anymore. Somebody could give a hand?

Thanks.
find
I have a Packard Bell EasyNote TS11HR. It started with all of a sudden I could not log on to WIndows (7) although I knew the password. It somehow got changed. As a final resort I tried the utility at http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd, but realizing I had to boot from CD or USB, I tried to get into the BIOS. Once in the BIOS (InsydeH20 v1.21) I could not change the boot order (all optiones were greyed out). After a few more attempt at booting Windows, I could not even get into BIOS anymore since the password was changed (sounds more and more like a virus).

My quesition is if anyone knows how to reset the BIOS to a default configuration? At this stage I am about to remove the harddrive, put it as a secondary in another computer and then run the utility above, to change the WIndows password. But if this succeeds, there is still the question with the unaccessible BIOS..

Any hints anyone?
find
(05-26-2013, 12:46 PM)hamster78 Wrote: I have a Packard Bell EasyNote TS11HR. It started with all of a sudden I could not log on to WIndows (7) although I knew the password. It somehow got changed. As a final resort I tried the utility at http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd, but realizing I had to boot from CD or USB, I tried to get into the BIOS. Once in the BIOS (InsydeH20 v1.21) I could not change the boot order (all optiones were greyed out). After a few more attempt at booting Windows, I could not even get into BIOS anymore since the password was changed (sounds more and more like a virus).

My quesition is if anyone knows how to reset the BIOS to a default configuration? At this stage I am about to remove the harddrive, put it as a secondary in another computer and then run the utility above, to change the WIndows password. But if this succeeds, there is still the question with the unaccessible BIOS..

Any hints anyone?

maybe you already solved this but i had a similar problem with a supervisor password that nobody ever set on an EasyNote TS13HR ...

this is what i did ...
find
Thanks, that service manual might come in handy. WHat I did was to get a BIOS update and update the BIOS from a USB stick. I can't remember where but I found a keboard combination that allowed flashing the BIOS striaght up. I think it might have been a support document somewhere on Packard Bell's website..

/Hamster

(10-07-2013, 05:57 PM)larry99 Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 12:46 PM)hamster78 Wrote: I have a Packard Bell EasyNote TS11HR. It started with all of a sudden I could not log on to WIndows (7) although I knew the password. It somehow got changed. As a final resort I tried the utility at http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd, but realizing I had to boot from CD or USB, I tried to get into the BIOS. Once in the BIOS (InsydeH20 v1.21) I could not change the boot order (all optiones were greyed out). After a few more attempt at booting Windows, I could not even get into BIOS anymore since the password was changed (sounds more and more like a virus).

Any hints anyone?

maybe you already solved this but i had a similar problem with a supervisor password that nobody ever set on an EasyNote TS13HR ...

this is what i did ...
find
Excuse my English, use the google translate to write. Last week try to update the bios with the mod. but unfortunately tildo and unplug the notebook lenovo G470 not it caught again, anyone knows any tutorial to recover the bios of my notebook?
find
This post contains a list of the CRISIS recovery key combinations that I have found so far. If anyone finds another one, please tell me. I am just reciting these from memory, so I probably forgot a few...

Here is the list:

•Ctrl+Esc
•Alt+Esc
•Fn+Esc
•Win+B
•Fn+B
•Win+R
•Fn+R
•Ctrl+Home
•Fn+Home
•Alt+End
•Ctrl+End
•End
•combinations of Ctrl, Fn, Win, & Alt with the other options

I hope that this list helps someone else. If you have a Sony Vaio and somehow manage to get CRISIS working PLEASE post how you did so. I have not been able to find a way to get it to work on Sony Vaio notebooks.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello,

I flashed sucefully bios, but after reboot he wants password to enter the bios(I never set this).

I tried to recovery bios by start from USB drive with correctly named file from andys tool its(VIW1Z.bi?) so I put few files on this 1GB FAT USB with .rom .bin .bi .fd formats.
When I'm press fn + B or R, fans speed up to max, but USB drive starts working after 2min, than stop, and again start work after 2-3min than stop(I left laptop work for a 1.5h) and nothing's happened.
There is a problem with name of file, format, or how can I go bypass this??

Thanks in advance.
P.S. My laptop is Lenovo Z500 with la-9061 MoBo and I downloaded newest Insyde bios zip, than extract it.
find
Hello guys,

i'm totaly new in the bios scene. I am trying to prepare the file to recover my infected bios for a VAIO PCG-91211M (VPCEJ1M1E), following the precedure described here, but i have quite a few incertitudes.

1- I managed to exctact the exe (original) bios file (initially ment to be executed under a windows 64bits environement) and got a .rom file (among CHKENV.exe, FLASHWIN.BAT, InsydeFlashx64.exe, iscflashx64.dll, iscflashx64.sys, platform, Sleepless.exe, WBFLASH.exe and WBFLASH.scr) which seems to be the bios update, but did not find the .slic file.

2- I used the phoenixtool 2.50 and it returned "HK1X64.f?", and created a slic.log file as well as a "dump" folder full of .bios and .rom files (Hundreds of each), and among those, one BIOS0.bios 2048k, and one BIOS6.bios 6145 k, all other bios and rom files very small.

So, i am a little bit (completly) lost. Could you please help me from now on, on how i should proceed with those files ?

- Should it take the R0200Z9.ROM and rename it to HK1X64.fd, or HK1X64.rom ?
- What about the .slic file ? Should i take the slic.log file and rename it to HK1X.slic ?
Or am i all wrong ?

Any help would be really appreciated, as i really wonna fix my computer, and not brick it more.

Cheers.

Nico
find
Hello,

Yesterday I disabled my integrated Graphics (Intel HD 4000) and got a black screen, everytime I booted up my Packard Bell TV44HC

I tried to remove the BIOS battery but still got a black screen.

Today I wanted to flash a new BIOS.
I downloaded a modded one from the forum here and put the file onto the USB drive.

After that I unplugged everything as well as the laptop battery, held down Fn + Esc, plugged in the AC cable and pressed the power button.
The LEDs blinked, now only one and the fan started to run.
Now the fan is still running for about 20 minutes.

What did I do wrong?
find
Hi, i have an NP530U4E-S02, i have do a backup bios from the sime model (backup created with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit) the result file is an .rom, when i use cpuz in the seconde laptop, it's said AMI BIOS, when i use Phoenixtool it said EFI / Insyde BIOS (P08ACM.ROMP08ACM.CAP the recovery filemane).
i have create an USB Flash boot with Wincrisis , but no way to flash bios, no linked flash led, just à black screen.
any idea, any help please?
Tks.
find