Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6414
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424569
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224889
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[Removed, 44CN43WW] Lenovo B570 Whitelist Removal Request
#11
Thank you once again. However, I receive the following error message: "Fail: Flash BIOS is not an upgrade (same or older version number)!" when I try to flash. The prior person who you did the mod for stated that he solved the problem by "I fixed this with a pflash.rsp -sa workaround file." Do you know how I can go about doing the same or can you provide another workaround?
find
quote
#12
Easiest workaround is rollback to a previous bios version then flash the mod.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#13
I retrograded from 44CN43WW to 44CN36WW (verified using SIW and at boot) and attempted to install your mod based on the former. I received the same error message as before, i.e., Flash BIOS is not upgrade (same or older version number). Here is some more information: the flash stalls at "Save old BIOS to backup file." and states "The version : 2.1.0.128 is same with current" just above the status bar. Please advise.
find
quote
#14
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try DOS version using bootable pendrive.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#15
Thank you! The DOS version seems to have done the trick once I figured out that I had to extract the folder using 7zip, load the extracted files onto the bootable flash drive, then run scs.exe (not a complete newb). My new WIFI card was accepted and the wifi connection has been stable for many hours the past couple of days.

FYI, since it probably isn't BIOS related: It took me awhile to achieve the stable connection though. Through trial and error, I discovered that simply installing the card driver did not result in a stable connection. For some reason, installing Intel ProSet and the driver resulted in a stable connection. In addition, unlike with my VISTA computer where I disabled the zero service to enable Intel ProSet to manage wifi, it appears that disabling Windows 7 WLAN Autoconfig service disables all wifi--even Intel Proset. I try to run a lean system with as many services disabled as possible, but I had to give on this. I guess this is newb info, but hopefully other newbs may save some time and aggravation by finding this post.

I will send you a few shekels in a few days since you were very responsive and your efforts appear to have resolved my issue. It won't be much though, since I got the Lenovo laptop for a great price, buying the new wifi card made the price just good, and now rewarding your efforts will make the deal so-so. Thanks once again, though.
find
quote
#16
But what about WWAN white list? Could someone, please, remove restrictions?

Regards and thanks very much...
find
quote
#17
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#18
No, this BIOS has removed WiFi whitelist restriction, but not WWAN. I'd like to ask, could someone remove it?
find
quote
#19
Which is the error that shows you?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#20
Error 104 - Unsupported WWAN...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)