Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6414
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424569
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224889
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[Removed, 44CN43WW] Lenovo B570 Whitelist Removal Request
#31
I've created a new dos boot stick. I've downloaded the Lenovo_B570_44CN43WW_NWL.rar file. Then I have to copy only the files from the "DOSFLASH" dir to the stick, right? Then boot from the stick and type "flash.BAT" to the command line?

Can somebody please confirm that procedure....


regards
find
quote
#32
Use this tool rn It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
regards

P.S. the Procedure is Correct ! , but I would see your Bios Backup . . .

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
hey BDMaster,

I had already tried to flash my bios again before you have posted.... It was kind of risky, but it worked!

So, thank you very much to you and camiloml!!
find
quote
#34
(11-11-2011, 09:26 PM)LVWelkin Wrote: -Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Model: B570-1068A8U
-Bios revision:44CN43WW
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/sg/en/DriversDownloads/TestTerm.aspx?id=5047&name=44CN43WW.exe
-Current original card: Atheros AR9825, PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30A117AA&REV_01
-Card to be adde: Intel 6250,
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0087& SUBSYS_13218086&REV_2C\4&3AA0F23C&0&00E1

I tried doing the mod myself by following the instructions at mydigitallife, but I have no idea what I was doing. The instructions left too many steps out based on cross-referencing with other sites. Thank you for any assistance.
Can you please reupload the mod My wifi card in my laptop just took a Ship
find
quote
#35
(11-04-2011, 07:10 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.
can you reupload it the b570 bios my wifi card just died
find
quote
#36
I can confirm his MOD works just fine. I'll poke around in my files and see if I have the file saved anywhere as well.
find
quote
#37
Hi, can help me please in removing white-list wlan and wwan?

Manufacturer: Lenovo:
-Model: Lenovo B570e
Latest Bios Revision: 44CN43WW
-Bios Bios Link: https://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dr...CN43WW.exe

can you help me ?
find
quote
#38
Hello,
could anyone upload the firmware again?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)