Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108073
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

[Removed] HP G62-450SA Whitelist removal - sp52604
#1
Hi all,

new here so bear with me please,

I just purchased a new mini-pcie wifi card for the above laptop and was presented with a message saying the device wasn't supported. from scouting around I believe i need the device ID adding to the whitelist, or a complete whitelist removal.

The BIOS i currently have installed is
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe
F37
the board ID is 1425 so i'm guessing the relevant file in that softpaq is
1425F37.fd

I've searched this site without luck for various terms, laptop model, board model, bios number etc...

From here I'm stuck....

Any chance of help would be much appreciated!

ThanksBig Grin
find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
You my friend are amazing!

That worked a treat, not sure what the exact result should have been but the 702 error still appears briefly but booting does continue.

Thank you so much for your time!
find
quote
#4
That was exactly what it should do Smile flash the error and continue booting not hang Smile
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Hello and sorry because hijack this thread, im using same bios as johno12345 and im using that mod bios. but i cant save and exit. when i f10 and save, it does nothing and hang. can you help me camiloml? thanks. and happy new year ( :

oh, when i exit and discard change, my screen just blank. what i can do is ctrl+alt+del ) :
find
quote
#6
I am having trouble with this "whitelist removed" BIOS on a CQ62. Which uses the same BIOS as the OP.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

My problem is that I get this "weird" ASCII display and then it just freezes.

I am trying to use a WIFI Card from HP (RT3592) HP Part # HP 629887-001

Please help.

[Image: 2enazas.jpg]
find
quote
#7
(09-07-2012, 07:21 PM)mbze430 Wrote: I am having trouble with this "whitelist removed" BIOS on a CQ62. Which uses the same BIOS as the OP.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

My problem is that I get this "weird" ASCII display and then it just freezes.

I am trying to use a WIFI Card from HP (RT3592) HP Part # HP 629887-001

Please help.

[Image: 2enazas.jpg]

NWL Bios fail. I get a variation of this screen and my laptop freezes.
find
quote
#8
I am too

find
quote
#9
(08-08-2014, 06:31 AM)lqv77 Wrote: I am too

Hi friend,
if do You want to do some tests I can upload some Mods for You !
First You have to write which one model is yours :

1425
1484
21484

You can find It on back side laptop write on Serial Label, You can use AIDA64 too !
Then I will try to mod your only (It seems is a not signed Bios), so I will upload many test files here.
Let em know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
Serial: CNF1254YBN
Product: XZ199UA#ABA
Model: CQ62-423NR

RTL8191SE (In Black Label)

My new wireless card: AR5B95, AR5B97, AR5BHB92-H, AR5B125 -->HP 104 error

Bios of HP:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

Bios remove whilelist:

https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp52604_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

After run:

[Image: 2enazas.jpg]

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)