Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223819
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309522
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

[Removed] HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 (dv7t Quad Edition) Wi-fi Whitelist (RSA)
#11
First thing thanks for this web save my life, second and most important, this "BIOS" work in all the series Pavilion DV7-61XX (tested in DV7-6135DX), run perfectly, is somebody need help this web is the best.

thanks
find
quote
#12
Hello!

I have a fairly new HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 (dv7t Quad Edition) notebook that needs a whitelist mod. I am fairly certain it is an RSA-signed BIOS based off what I read in the sticky. I am willing to take the risk, test, and agree to the terms.

I am looking to throw this in the garbage:
Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN (stock)


and I want to use this:
Intel wi-fi -N 7260

Sorry, I don't have any device ID information for this card.

Here is a link to the BIOS I am using:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe

Please let me know if there is any more information you need.

Thanks you for all your help. You do a great job from what I've read here already!

Sergey

p.s. I don't speak English. therefore, for the basis of my notice was taken of the text the author of the topic. in principle we have the same problem. the difference in the devices white list
find
quote
#13
(09-24-2013, 05:25 PM)intron Wrote: Hello!

I have a fairly new HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 (dv7t Quad Edition) notebook that needs a whitelist mod. I am fairly certain it is an RSA-signed BIOS based off what I read in the sticky. I am willing to take the risk, test, and agree to the terms.

I am looking to throw this in the garbage:
Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN (stock)


and I want to use this:
Intel wi-fi -N 7260

Sorry, I don't have any device ID information for this card.

Here is a link to the BIOS I am using:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe

Please let me know if there is any more information you need.

Thanks you for all your help. You do a great job from what I've read here already!

Sergey

p.s. I don't speak English. therefore, for the basis of my notice was taken of the text the author of the topic. in principle we have the same problem. the difference in the devices white list

Bios ver F.1B (sp55068)
WL removed only.
Bios mod: sp55068_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/7p5bbmekeo826bdo0781
Run InsydeFlash.exe to update.
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#14
set a new module. and turned on the laptop. here is what is written:

wireless module not supported.
The system has detected a wireless module installed in the system is not supported.system halted.please remove device and restart.
bluetooth module id 704.

my module:
wifi адаптер Intel 7260, 300Mbps, 802.11n, 2.4GHz wireless LAN Mini PCI-E network adapter + Bluetooth 4.0 (7260HMWBNWB)

can error because it is combined wi fi and bluetooth?
find
quote
#15
(09-25-2013, 03:38 AM)intron Wrote: set a new module. and turned on the laptop. here is what is written:

wireless module not supported.
The system has detected a wireless module installed in the system is not supported.system halted.please remove device and restart.
bluetooth module id 704.

my module:
wifi адаптер Intel 7260, 300Mbps, 802.11n, 2.4GHz wireless LAN Mini PCI-E network adapter + Bluetooth 4.0 (7260HMWBNWB)

can error because it is combined wi fi and bluetooth?

I have the same problem, exactly. Please, anyone for help?
find
quote
#16
hello, i have a hp dv7t-6100. the download doesnt work any more, where can i get a copy of this bios. i want to run a intel 7260 with bluetooth.
Smile thanks
find
quote
#17
(10-14-2011, 07:39 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Tell me the result Wink

hi there. do you still have this bios mod, i cant download from the link youve posted.
Thankyou
find
quote
#18
(09-25-2013, 03:38 AM)intron Wrote: set a new module. and turned on the laptop. here is what is written:

wireless module not supported.
The system has detected a wireless module installed in the system is not supported.system halted.please remove device and restart.
bluetooth module id 704.

my module:
wifi адаптер Intel 7260, 300Mbps, 802.11n, 2.4GHz wireless LAN Mini PCI-E network adapter + Bluetooth 4.0 (7260HMWBNWB)

can error because it is combined wi fi and bluetooth?
I have the same problem, but module is Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230.
I tried sp55068_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe and sp55068_NWL_vHARD_ByCamiloml.exe patch. Nothing helped.
Any solutions ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)