Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[Removed] Hp Mini 110-3000ca - Unlock Request
#11
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
(12-28-2011, 02:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: Thanks for confirming,
Moved to unlocked /mod

Hi Camiloml !

Thanks for fixing this for me - it's been great Big Grin

Question: You changed the BIOS so that the lock was removed from the WLAN. Today I installed a crystal HD decoder in the WWAN slot and it's not detected. So I tried putting the WLAN card in the same slot and it's not detected.

Is it possible that the WWAN slot is also locked out?

find
quote
#13
Maybe that slot is USB only and not FULL PCI-e.

Try to borrow a WWAN card and test it on the slot. I don't think bios will have anything to do but will try to have a look at the menus to see if there exist such an option hiddden.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
(12-28-2011, 02:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: Thanks for confirming,
Moved to unlocked /mod

Just an update, if you need this BIOS and are also running an x64 bit version of Windows then use the file listed below (it will save you a lot of time).

It's the exact same BIOS - just with the x64 installer so it can be run from Windows x64. It's also a self-extracting archive for ease of use Big Grin

HP Mini 110-3000 SP51731 x64 Version (F15 24 Jan, 2011)
(01-31-2012, 03:59 PM)camiloml Wrote: Maybe that slot is USB only and not FULL PCI-e.

Try to borrow a WWAN card and test it on the slot. I don't think bios will have anything to do but will try to have a look at the menus to see if there exist such an option hiddden.

Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with a WWAN card to test it with :-(

I'm pretty sure I saw that HP states that (with a model with that slot) you can have either WWAN or HD Decoder but not both (due to a lack of slots).

I would infer from that that the slot is OK for the HD decoder so I suspect it's turned off in the BIOS because my model did not come with that slot enabled from the factory (missing connector) Big Grin

find
quote
#15
(01-31-2012, 03:59 PM)camiloml Wrote: ...will try to have a look at the menus to see if there exist such an option hiddden.

Any thoughts?

Perhaps flashing the BIOS with a BIOS from a newer model that has that slot from the factory?

find
quote
#16
Hmmm no, crossflashing normally is not a good solution, normally breaks more than what if fixes.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#17
(02-04-2012, 02:39 PM)camiloml Wrote: Hmmm no, crossflashing normally is not a good solution, normally breaks more than what if fixes.

Hmmmm..... I'm thinking there must be hidden options in the BIOS with respect to the WWAN card.

You mentioned you were going to take a look - did you find anything? I'm pretty certain that's where the issue is.

find
quote
#18
Btw, if you can't do it feel free to say so and I'll make some other arrangements :-)
find
quote
#19
Sorry man, haven't had time to have a look at it yet Sad

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#20
That's all right - I'm just glad you're still out there helping people. I was getting worried because you were starting to sound pretty discouraged for a while. It's understandable, when it comes to money not many people will live up to their word.

If you do get a chance to look at it I will pay you again and this time I'll pay some more in the hopes that it will keep you smiling Big GrinSmile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)