Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424237
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223955
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

{Removed} sp55068 HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 CTO Quad Edition Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello!

I have a very new HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC that needs a whitelist mod.
I am most certain it has an RSA-signed BIOS based off what I read in the FORUMS. I am willing to take the risk, test, and agree to the terms.
I am looking to use the 5ghz my router has but can't with this stock card i have.
I am new at this so I will need instructions on how to do it.



here is my info:

-Manufacturer: HP

-Model: HP Pavilion dv7t-6100 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC

-Bios revision:F.1B, 4.96M 2011-10-31

-Bios Type: sp55068.exe [1/1, 4.96M]

-Bios Download Link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-100034-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5118675&sw_lang=

-Original Card: Intel Centrino Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN (stock) = PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

-Card to be added: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 Model 62230ANHMW wifi card = n/a Sorry, I don't have any device ID information for this card.

If you need any more info please PM me!!!

Thank you in advance for all your hard work!!! Much Appreciated!!!

GNJR23
find
quote
#2
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

If that not working for you then try

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

In that order Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Do i removed stock card first? or just flash then install new card after? Do I need to remove HP TOOLS partition?







(02-17-2012, 12:13 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

If that not working for you then try

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

In that order Wink

find
quote
#4
Flash it without removing anything, then power off and change wifi card.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Wink 
WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(02-17-2012, 12:26 PM)camiloml Wrote: Flash it without removing anything, then power off and change wifi card.

find
quote
#6
Which one? First or V3?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
The first one!!

Will V3 work better? i did get some Red X in the process!!!

But overall im able to see 5ghz and get online with no issues!!!

THANKS A BUNCH. YOU DO GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(02-17-2012, 01:13 PM)camiloml Wrote: Which one? First or V3?

find
quote
#8
No, V3 is another way of patching, is untested yet, depends on which wifi card you try to install the first mod does not work well.

It did for you so... enjoy your modded bios Wink
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
Hi camiloml,

I have two questions:

1) I noticed following:
Your provided sp55068 bios tells me after flashing it's only F.1A? But sp55068 should be F.1B (provided by HP)!

2) The bios gets corrupted if you want to edit any setting (or when you want to save the changes)
A year earlier, I downloaded a modified F.1A from you. This one was named sp54024 (correct). But there the bios got also corrupted when saving changes.

These two points led me to the following question: Did you maybe mix up F.1A and F.1B?!

I also wanted a F.1B (Download at HP) and a whitelist entry for the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 Model 62230 which was already requested in this thread here (the wifi chip is working with your provided solution/whiteliste entry).

Any chance for a working F.1B version?

Thank you for your answer! Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)