Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224557
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[Removed, sp55068] Remove Whitelist for hp dv6-6153CA
#51
Респект чуваку работает =)))
find
quote
#52
hello I am looking for the bios whitelist for a HP dv7 6192-sf, thank you very much to you.
find
quote
#53
[Removed, sp55068]
find
quote
#54
(10-28-2021, 12:24 PM)oh thank you very muchMaxinator500 Wrote: [Removed, sp55068]
find
quote
#55
Hi guys, I bought a WiFi and Bluetooth module, model MPE-AX3000H (Intel WiFi 6 AX200 160MHz).
I have an HP Pavilion DV7 6187CL, I updated my BIOS with BIOS whitelist to HP dv7 6192-sf and the WiFi and Bluetooth module restriction were removed successfully =D.
I'm using Windows 10, I installed the drivers downloaded from the module manufacturer's website.
The bluetooth works perfectly, however, the WI-Fi does not find any Wi-Fi network. The button on the keyboard that has the function of turning Wi-Fi on and off, only has the LED in red (off), I already I did everything I could to try to turn on the Wi-Fi, I tried watching every possible tutorial on YouTube to fix this error but to no avail. I don't have the knowledge to find out what's going on.
I've already tried to change some settings in the BIOS, but after I updated to the BIOS with the white list, every time I enter the BIOS and make a change and save it, the notebook starts blinking 2 times the Caps Lock LED (indicating that the BIOS is corrupt), I fix this problem by removing the battery from the BIOS, turning the notebook back on, and the corrupted BIOS issue is resolved.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
Thank you so much and sorry for the long text!
find
quote
#56
I tried the camilomi bios mod, unfortunately it doesn't seem to allow a combo blutooth wifi module to work. I think the simpler solution is a usb adapter
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)