Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[Request] ASUS GL502VMZ Unlocked Bios
#11
OK, I can do 301 now since I have your dump from that, but if you want 305 latest BIOS, you need to flash it first and then send me new dump

Here is 301 mod BIOS, unlocked 2nd advanced and chipset sections only
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=32145830023835776046

Before you can flash mod BIOS you must unlock BIOS Lock, here is my guide on doing that
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html
You can start at step #6 because I will give you info from 1-5 below

BIOS Lock variable >> 0x8A8
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi

So, at grub prompt you will type the following and your done >> setup_var 0x8A8 0x0

Then, reboot to windows and flash mod BIOS via >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregm1.bin

If after flash m1 BIOS, no chipset or new advanced, flash M2 (has additional AMIBCP change, not always needed)
find
quote
#12
Hi! Sorry to Dig up an old thread but I have this exact model laptop! I am very interesting in unlocking any performance options relating to CPU, power consumption, and the Memory SPD / XMP access. These all seem like options that may be in the chipset menu that was unlocked here. I tried the link listed above but it does not load. Is there any way you can rehost this @Lost_N_BIOS ?

There is alternatively a newer BIOS out, 307 - https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GL502VM/HelpDesk_BIOS/

I have never flashed a laptop BIOS before but I'm quite interested in trying this. I use this laptop as a desktop - the bottom cover is removed and I have 120mm fans cooling the laptop. I would think I can hit max speed with good temperatures if the options become available.
find
quote
#13
@Kwas
Does the model name of your laptop is GL502VMZ ? Only this model has bios version 307.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)