Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14036
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3650
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224748
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309803
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169422
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

[Request] Acer Aspire M5 481TG
#11
Alright,
I've checked all options and there is no way to manipulate CPU/RAM Clocks.

So I checked out some different Youtube-Vids of Insyde-Bios-Users with mod and it seems like a few of them have 2 "advanced settings"-tabs with different options .

Is it possible that my bios has that option too?

Greetings
find
quote
#12
(06-23-2014, 01:32 PM)schmaupa Wrote: Alright,
I've checked all options and there is no way to manipulate CPU/RAM Clocks.

So I checked out some different Youtube-Vids of Insyde-Bios-Users with mod and it seems like a few of them have 2 "advanced settings"-tabs with different options .

Is it possible that my bios has that option too?

Greetings

Hi friend,
This are all Bios Menu Tabs present into your Bios and It seems are all unlocked :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x1E5B4 Boot (0x116)
0x1ED14 Security (0xFC)
0x1F3E4 iRST (0x55)
0x1F7D4 Main (0xD9)
0x200B4 Power (0x384)
0x224F4 Advanced (0x163)
0x2B644 Exit (0x144)
0x2B804 Information (0x2)

For me there are not two Advanced Tabs !!!
It's not possble !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
Yeah it's seems like you're right ... of course Smile

I was just hoping that there might be a way to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your help and your patience!

Of course I'm going to rate you!

Greetings
find
quote
#14
(06-23-2014, 03:32 PM)schmaupa Wrote: Yeah it's seems like you're right ... of course Smile

I was just hoping that there might be a way to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your help and your patience!

Of course I'm going to rate you!

Greetings

Hi friend,
this is version 1.15 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlock :

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
(08-27-2014, 05:41 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 03:32 PM)schmaupa Wrote: Yeah it's seems like you're right ... of course Smile

I was just hoping that there might be a way to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your help and your patience!

Of course I'm going to rate you!

Greetings

Hi friend,
this is version 1.15 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlock :

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

Let me know
Regards

Please, upload bios again. Urls is gone.
find
quote
#16
Ok here You go :

http://rghost.net/58103423

http://rghost.net/58103432

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
BD,

Thank you for your quickly assistance. But, I would like to ask something to you.

I've flashed a modbios 2.22 version, so I cant to boot from my msata SSD. The bios
dont give me a option to select it to boot.

So, can I downgrade the version from 2.22 to 1.15?


Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#18
(09-19-2014, 02:27 PM)gilliardmelo Wrote: BD,

Thank you for your quickly assistance. But, I would like to ask something to you.

I've flashed a modbios 2.22 version, so I cant to boot from my msata SSD. The bios
dont give me a option to select it to boot.

So, can I downgrade the version from 2.22 to 1.15?


Thank you in advance.

It's possible, but You have to look your Eeprom Status !!!
Can try using the Recovery Mode as I uploaded Recovery File too.
Use this instructions :

- Prepare a USB Stick Fat32 Formatted and copy the Recovery File into
- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

If You will get an issue or You cannot then use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(09-19-2014, 05:07 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 02:27 PM)gilliardmelo Wrote: BD,

Thank you for your quickly assistance. But, I would like to ask something to you.

I've flashed a modbios 2.22 version, so I cant to boot from my msata SSD. The bios
dont give me a option to select it to boot.

So, can I downgrade the version from 2.22 to 1.15?


Thank you in advance.

It's possible, but You have to look your Eeprom Status !!!
Can try using the Recovery Mode as I uploaded Recovery File too.
Use this instructions :

- Prepare a USB Stick Fat32 Formatted and copy the Recovery File into
- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

If You will get an issue or You cannot then use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

Let me know
Regards

Thank you so much for your attention. So...

I did the downgrade. Now I'm running a 1.15 BIOS on my Acer. But, I don't know why I haven't an option to use a ssd msata as boot disc.
find
quote
#20
(09-19-2014, 02:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok here You go :

http://rghost.net/58103423

http://rghost.net/58103432

Regards

URLs are down again, can you reupload them please?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)