Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424546
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3652
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224763
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[Request] Acer Aspire M5 481TG
#1
Hello everybody

I tried my best to get into that machine code stuff by myself but I think that is way to hard for me at the moment.

So I would like to get my bios modded by one of you if it is possible to mod this one.

I need access to the "advanced settings tab" to change cpu and ram settings.

My OS is Windows 8. I'm not sure if it is important because of the Windows serial key that's inside my bios ...

I attached 2 pictures of my bios and the .exe-file (bios-installer).
I hope that's all you need.

Thanks in advance


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.zip   BIOS_Acer_2.22_A_A.zip (Size: 3.03 MB / Downloads: 20)
find
quote
#2
So ok.... just to be sure:
Is there any way to mod this bios?

Because in this case I could try it by myself ...

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#3
(06-15-2014, 01:09 PM)schmaupa Wrote: So ok.... just to be sure:
Is there any way to mod this bios?

Because in this case I could try it by myself ...

Thanks in advance

Hi friend, your Bios is Capsulated !
We can try to re-flash Modded Bios by Recovery Mode, here is the Modded version :

http://rghost.net/56416557

Recovery Procedure :

- Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.


to get a Bios Backup to Mod It use this tool, run it as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Thanks for your reply! I'll be back home in a couple of days and then I'm going to try it this way. I think the battery isn't removable but that shouldn't be the main problem.

I'll write you how it worked out!
find
quote
#5
Hey

Today I'm going to try your method but I've got three more questions before I start.

1. Which of your tools do I have to use for the result file of the modded bios because there are a few .exe files in it ....

2. Should I make a backup of my existing bios? Is it even possible to make one?
Just in case the recovery method crashes my system.

3. Isn't it necessary to rename the bios file that you have uploaded before I can use the recovery method?

Thank you
find
quote
#6
(06-18-2014, 03:47 AM)schmaupa Wrote: Hey

Today I'm going to try your method but I've got three more questions before I start.

1. Which of your tools do I have to use for the result file of the modded bios because there are a few .exe files in it ....

2. Should I make a backup of my existing bios? Is it even possible to make one?
Just in case the recovery method crashes my system.

3. Isn't it necessary to rename the bios file that you have uploaded before I can use the recovery method?

Thank you

1. It's an .exe "NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe" don't unpack, run as Admin It gives a . . .
2. result file that It is a Bios Backup (We have check that file so upload It)
3. Recovery Bios Mod folder contains "Z09.fd" file already renamed !

So create an USB Dos Fta32 formatted Stick copy "Z09.fd" into and try Recovery Mode !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hi BDMaster Smile

Everything worked great!

My Notebook starts as always and my BIOS looks a bit different now.
There are a lot more options available.

And here is the result file:

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/33750441/file.html

Greetings
find
quote
#8
Ok friend,
to unlock More Options I need to see all Menu Tabs present in your Bios, so
you have to make a Screen Shoots of It and upload Them here for me !
I wiil say what is possible to unhide yet about Ram and CPU Settings !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Hey
As you can see on this pictures there are two more tabs available because of your mod.

If you need more pictures just tell me! Smile

Greetings


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#10
I have to correct myself:
There are three new tabs available but even on that Power tab "advanced cpu settings" I couldn't find what I was looking for.
There is no section for ram timings and/or cpu multiplier or I just can't find them...

Greetings
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)