Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693581
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[Request] Acer Aspire One 751h Bios Unlock
#21
(04-12-2018, 01:28 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 10:22 AM)Trickle Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 08:29 PM)genius239 Wrote: test it again.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eTJeA_...775QVaOYNW

Super. now it works. Thank you Master

Can you capture a screen of  bios tab after flashing mod bios?

no problem.
[Image: k3J0BAq.jpg]
find
quote
#22
Greetings,

genius239, your mod was successful when I flashed, however, the SATA Mode/AHCI option is still hidden under the Main tab. Any way you could take another look at it? Greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#23
(12-18-2018, 10:34 AM)wkatastrof Wrote: Greetings,

genius239, your mod was successful when I flashed, however, the SATA Mode/AHCI option is still hidden under the Main tab. Any way you could take another look at it? Greatly appreciated.

No any "ahci" string inside bios.

find
quote
#24
First, thank you for the quick response.

Second, that is very disappointing that there is no AHCI option. The MAIN tab of the BIOS menu looks just like the one in this picture: http://www.makak.ru/wp-content/uploads/2...i-bios.jpg

Except mine does not have the SATA Mode option. I wonder why these Phoenix BIOS are similar but not the same? Very frustrating.

Maybe I need to learn how to edit the BIOS. I still have hope that the AHCI option is in there somewhere...
find
quote
#25
Before you search ahci option unlock ,you need confirm hardware design support ,if it not support ,how do you unlock it???

On phoenix bios ,options can be insert anywhere if i want.
No sata mode or ahci relate strings can be found on pbe ,it mean the option are not exist.

find
quote
#26
(02-15-2018, 09:09 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~friend!
I think your AO751h laptop should can't overclock , it was  designed a low power consume laptop ,but i think it maybe has some hidden menus ,so i spend some times to modified it.

I download from below link ,please confirm it's correct model for your laptop.
https://www.acer.com/ac/zh/TW/content/su...t/1112?b=1

Here is my mod download link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XYstx...rW0j8UbsfQ

I unlock some sections ,below emulate screen was before modified and after from Phoenix bios editor .

before
[Image: tHQolbN.png]

after
[Image: 4hfNf7R.png]

Due to there are some limits for modify ,so i hidden "Security" tab then replace it to "Intel" tab, i think "Security" tab  wasn't necessary for most people ,so i hidden it.

"Intel" tab like a factory mode , althought thare are many sections of it but most of them should be invalid i think   ,like your laptop's processor is atom z520 , so it only valid with "Silverthorne CPU Control".

Good luck.

I'm one of this that in all my Notebooks and this Netbook, I always use a BIOS Password instead of Windows Password! Isn't possible don't hide but in this same page, this feature?
Normally for safety Pswd on BIOS Access and Pswd on Boot

I'm glad to trying the full feature BIOS :v
(I was tempted to make this Release but...wait...in that netbook it's full passworded! ..and if I overwrite now with my Pswd for having this feature, has create an error of having to change Pswd? ARGH!)

...not for anything else, but the past experience that someone started my Notebook with an OS on USB Key and broke, del or steal docs...

Thanks!
find
quote
#27
(12-18-2018, 06:53 PM)wkatastrof Wrote: First, thank you for the quick response.

Second, that is very disappointing that there is no AHCI option. The MAIN tab of the BIOS menu looks just like the one in this picture: http://www.makak.ru/wp-content/uploads/2...i-bios.jpg

Except mine does not have the SATA Mode option.  I wonder why these Phoenix BIOS are similar but not the same? Very frustrating.

Maybe I need to learn how to edit the BIOS. I still have hope that the AHCI option is in there somewhere...

I don't know if it's a real thing or not, but I remember reading online that 10 years ago, shortly after I bought it, that this Netbook, it has a kind of terminal "external" adapter on IDE computer port to SATA, because my curiosity of OS see in hardware devices the ATA/ATAPI IDE with "regular" and normal "PCI IDE standard controller".
find
quote
#28
(04-04-2019, 07:06 PM)KB-99 Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 09:09 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~friend!
I think your AO751h laptop should can't overclock , it was  designed a low power consume laptop ,but i think it maybe has some hidden menus ,so i spend some times to modified it.

I download from below link ,please confirm it's correct model for your laptop.
https://www.acer.com/ac/zh/TW/content/su...t/1112?b=1

Here is my mod download link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XYstx...rW0j8UbsfQ

I unlock some sections ,below emulate screen was before modified and after from Phoenix bios editor .

before
[Image: tHQolbN.png]

after
[Image: 4hfNf7R.png]

Due to there are some limits for modify ,so i hidden "Security" tab then replace it to "Intel" tab, i think "Security" tab  wasn't necessary for most people ,so i hidden it.

"Intel" tab like a factory mode , althought thare are many sections of it but most of them should be invalid i think   ,like your laptop's processor is atom z520 , so it only valid with "Silverthorne CPU Control".

Good luck.

I'm one of this that in all my Notebooks and this Netbook, I always use a BIOS Password instead of Windows Password! Isn't possible don't hide but in this same page, this feature?
Normally for safety Pswd on BIOS Access and Pswd on Boot

I'm glad to trying the full feature BIOS :v
(I was tempted to make this Release but...wait...in that netbook it's full passworded! ..and if I overwrite now with my Pswd for having this feature, has create an error of having to change Pswd? ARGH!)

...not for anything else, but the past experience that someone started my Notebook with an OS on USB Key and broke, del or steal docs...

Thanks!

Hi~~guy

I made a new mod ,the security tab was reserved ,i put unlocked features to new intel tab.
[Image: IAZ2MXJ.png]

Here is link.
http://katfile.com/darqygymq22b/ZA33212_NEW.WPH.html

find
quote
#29
Rainbow 
(04-04-2019, 10:01 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 07:06 PM)KB-99 Wrote: [quote='genius239' pid='136733' dateline='1518703795']

(.....)

I'm one of this that in all my Notebooks and this Netbook, I always use a BIOS Password instead of Windows Password! Isn't possible don't hide but in this same page, this feature?
Normally for safety Pswd on BIOS Access and Pswd on Boot

I'm glad to trying the full feature BIOS :v
(I was tempted to make this Release but...wait...in that netbook it's full passworded! ..and if I overwrite now with my Pswd for having this feature, has create an error of having to change Pswd? ARGH!)

...not for anything else, but the past experience that someone started my Notebook with an OS on USB Key and broke, del or steal docs...

Thanks!

Hi~~guy

I made a new mod ,the security tab was reserved ,i put unlocked features to new intel tab.
[Image: IAZ2MXJ.png]

Here is link.
http://katfile.com/darqygymq22b/ZA33212_NEW.WPH.html



YEP! :3


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#30
(04-12-2018, 10:22 AM)Trickle Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 08:29 PM)Genius239 Wrote: testá-lo novamente.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eTJeA_...775QVaOYNW

Super. agora funciona. Obrigado mestre


I downloaded and updated the bios I did not take my own tasks before now. Not an AHCI Option Can you have the real name not an option enabled?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)