Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6407
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14043
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424559
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3656
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224828
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119207
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309825
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20316
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169435
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6388
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 863

[Request] Acer E525 Insyde BIOS
#11
Ok, my friend. I'm ready with this method. i have the Original BIOS of 3.10! No have Advanced menu, and other..
What is the next step?
find
quote
#12
(04-21-2014, 03:54 PM)Gyuri111 Wrote: Ok, my friend. I'm ready with this method. i have the Original BIOS of 3.10! No have Advanced menu, and other..
What is the next step?

You have tried Recovey Mode, worked well ?
Let me know yes or not
I will post new Bios modded quickly, I hope It will give new chances.
Regards

This is Swapping Method Power to Advanced (Menu Tab Power only) :

http://rghost.net/54473155

This is Deeper Mod :

http://rghost.net/54510460

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(04-21-2014, 04:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 03:54 PM)Gyuri111 Wrote: Ok, my friend. I'm ready with this method. i have the Original BIOS of 3.10! No have Advanced menu, and other..
What is the next step?

You have tried Recovey Mode, worked well ?
Let me know yes or not
I will post new Bios modded quickly, I hope It will give new chances.
Regards

This is Swapping Method Power to Advanced (Menu Tab Power only) :

http://rghost.net/54473155

This is Deeper Mod :

http://rghost.net/54510460

Let me know
Regards

I flashed http://rghost.net/54473155
it's worked! I have Power menu!
Really good.
Grat for You and for the Team, it's perfect!
find
quote
#14
Hello

Sorry for bumping an old thread but i wanna ask if is possible to reupload the latest file from rghost? I also have eMachines (ACER) e525 without power managements etc etc.
find
quote
#15
Bump...

I too would like the E525 file if someone could upload it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)