Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224194
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6311
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[Request] Acer M3-581TG Bios Unlock
#11
So if it's only for the motherboards with the UEFI chip, this means that our motherboards don't have this chip ? Then why is it an insyde UEFI bios ? I'm troubled haha Big Grin

Anyway, I don't really need the UEFI, I just need the option to set the sata mode to RAID, in order to use the second SSD hard disk as a cache in Intel Smart Response.

Hopefully someone will manage to crack it.
find
quote
#12
(01-07-2013, 05:22 AM)Attreyu Wrote: So if it's only for the motherboards with the UEFI chip, this means that our motherboards don't have this chip ? Then why is it an insyde UEFI bios ? I'm troubled haha Big Grin

Anyway, I don't really need the UEFI, I just need the option to set the sata mode to RAID, in order to use the second SSD hard disk as a cache in Intel Smart Response.

Hopefully someone will manage to crack it.
Insyde does BIOSes for many chips Wink

BIOS 1.13 patched on hidden menus.

I again wrote for help to Jakob Heinemann. Jakob, help us! Big Grin
find
quote
#13
thx tolsi
find
quote
#14
Tolsi, does your file unlock the option to set the data mode to RAID?
find
quote
#15
I am a bit lost, how do i flash this bios. It's a rom file so far i have only seen .fd files and i can flash those with the flashit tool.

I tried to read up on the basics off bios flashing on this forum before asking this question. But it's a bit much for newcomer. Thx
find
quote
#16
Hi, I would to install this bios unlock, but it's difficult because I haven't found any guide for an update with only .rom file.

CPU-Z says this: [Image: 24kz244.png]
find
quote
#17
You can use InsydeFlash 5+ for windows ( http://icbook.com.ua/support/insydeflash...hit507.zip ) or flashit.exe (from original bios archive) application for dos.
find
quote
#18
Hello,
first of all - thank you Tolsi for unlocked BIOS - works like a charm!

However, are there any news of possibility of enabling SATA RAID mode? I'm quite new at this so I have a natural question - how do you even know that that possibility actually exists in hardware?
find
quote
#19
(11-05-2013, 04:34 PM)K4rolis Wrote: Hello,
first of all - thank you Tolsi for unlocked BIOS - works like a charm!

However, are there any news of possibility of enabling SATA RAID mode? I'm quite new at this so I have a natural question - how do you even know that that possibility actually exists in hardware?
U're welcome Wink

Unfortunately there is no news and most likely will not. I installed Linux Mint 15 on the SSD drive and I'm very happy now.
find
quote
#20
(10-24-2013, 01:54 AM)Tolsi Wrote: You can use InsydeFlash 5+ for windows ( http://icbook.com.ua/support/insydeflash...hit507.zip ) or flashit.exe (from original bios archive) application for dos.
Can you tell me step by step how to flash bios with your pathed rom file (InsydeCorp.-V1.13-menus-patched.rom), when i use winflashit507 tool it says
there isnt any rom in this directory, so where should i put rom file?
I also try with flashit.exe (from original bios archive) and it says the version of this file is not compatibile with the version of windows you are running... (i use win7 64bit ultimate)
sorry for my bad english
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)