Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14052
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424587
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224946
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119219
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309856
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20325
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6398
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[Request] Adding 7th Gen CPU support to HP ProDesk 400 G3 (MS-7957)
#1
Hi, I have some HP ProDesk 400 G3 (without CPU) lying around and I'm planning to buy some cheap LGA1151 CPUs to make them work again. However, the cheapest CPU that I could find is Celeron G3930, which belongs to the Kaby Lake generation and is not natively supported by my HP machine. I've personally tried to boot it up with an i3-7100 to no avail, but an i5-6500 works just fine. Can anybody help me to make a Kaby Lake mod for this HP (the motherboard model is MS-7957)? I already have a CH341A at hand. Thanks in advance. [Image: hp-prodesk-400-g3-ms-7957-ver10-mainboar...21511.webp]
find
quote
#2
Install supported CPU and make a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#3
I attached the required screenshot.

   
find
quote
#4
There is no simple way to add support of Kaby Lake to this system.
Try to find ES CPU with Kaby Lake core. It has CPUID=0x506E8
find
quote
#5
Greetings Forum,

I was referred to your forum as a potential solution for helping me modding the BIOS of my system to support coffee lake CPUs.

I bought one recently (i5-9400F) and I would like to add it to my system as my i5-6500 does not seem to push the GTX 1650 to its full potential.

I understand this might not be possible but, if someone knows, it will be you.

Thank you!

Ppanickk
find
quote
#6
Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#7
(02-11-2025, 11:55 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.

Sorry about the late response. I tried to upload the images but the attachment feature does not work.
find
quote
#8
No screenshots - no help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)