Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424295
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224165
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[Request] Biostar H81MLV3 - AMI BIOS unlock request
#1
Hello.  I'm currently running the latest BIOS release.  I have tried both releases that BIOSTAR offers (H81WR521.BSS latest and H81WR128.BSS orig).

This BIOS does not have SATA Configuration option for RAID.  It only shows IDE and AHCI.  I would like to setup a RAID array for my 3 x WD Red 2TB SATA drives.

I have contacted BIOSTAR, but yet to receive feedback on this.  Is there a modded BIOS for this mobo that I can use to enable the RAID options for SATA Config?

I've attached my current BIOS file that's flashed.


Attached Files
.zip   H81WR521.zip (Size: 2.86 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#2
Hi~~
I made a mod here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xk2a41n1c...t.rar/file

Test it and check if "SATA Mode Selection" has any change or there are any change on advanced tab.

find
quote
#3
(06-22-2018, 10:21 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I made a mod here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xk2a41n1c...t.rar/file

Test it and check if "SATA Mode Selection" has any change or there are any change on advanced tab.

Hey!  Thanks but that did not give me the option unfortunately.
It did give me several options under the Advanced tab that were not there previous, but not the SATA Configuration.

I'm wondering that if the option is generated that upon reboot, I'll have an option available to enter into the RAID configuration as well?

Thanks for your efforts!  Screenshots attached.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#4
Test this again.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9pectx6bw...2.rar/file

find
quote
#5
(06-23-2018, 12:06 AM)genius239 Wrote: Test this again.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9pectx6bw...2.rar/file

Unfortunately now, SATA Mode Selection is completely missing.
I am only left with seeing SATA Controller (En/Dis) and SMART Self Test (Dis/En)
find
quote
#6
Test 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5z69ufqfj5...3.rar/file

find
quote
#7
3rd time's a charm.
now i see SATA Mode Selection (AHCI/RAID) and below SMART Self Test I see Alternate ID (En/Dis)

with that being said, what's my next step to boot to a RAID config so I can setup my 4 x HDDs in RAID 10 so I may reinstall my OS to it?
Thanks so much!
find
quote
#8
Could you capture scrren for new SATA Mode Selection ?

Sorry ,hardware install was not my expert ,maybe you can google how to do this.
I think if it setting Raid mode on bios ,after reboot it will start a utility to make Raid.

I'm try to use several method to mod this bios ,this is 3rd , and i have another 4th method will test when 3rd get failture.
3rd mod seems success ,so i didn't need post 4th mod

I need a rest.
Good luck.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)